cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: FLASH SALE! Get your next 30 days of service for $0!

Thank you for the info.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Nice promos, but it's quite disappointing to see those come up less than 2 weeks after activating and not qualify.

Mayor / Maire

@CJ_in_Chilli wrote:

Nice promos, but it's quite disappointing to see those come up less than 2 weeks after activating and not qualify.

There's always a promo coming and going. People want exceptions and they say it was one day ago. It.turns into a a week and then a month. The rules are there so we know the terms of the promo. All a company can do is provide them so people know.

Please offer this December 27 when my current membership ends.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@computergeek541 wrote:

@DanielleMarie wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

@DanielleMarie That's not what it said before.

Alan, thanks for reconsidering and making the change.

Awesome, I'm glad they changed it! Thanks everyone! Smiley Very Happy

Actually, I think that I misread the annoucement.  The way I see it is this:  Go ahead and combine it with the code BONUSDATA if you activate online before 11:59PM EDT.

Yesterday on the 25th I set up a new account at Walmart but when we inserted the BONUSDATA code it was rejected stating "does not apply". This was very disappointing because This bonus 2GB was one of the main reasons I set up a new account. At Walmart the clerk and I perused the PM on line offers and under the $25 plan it clearly showed the 2GB promo offer that the clerk printed out for me. However minutes later when the young clerk pointed this out to his boss, and refreshed the screen the offer disappeared.  

my bad luck but still unfair. 

Mayor / Maire

@Beer wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

@DanielleMarie wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

@DanielleMarie That's not what it said before.

Alan, thanks for reconsidering and making the change.

Awesome, I'm glad they changed it! Thanks everyone! Smiley Very Happy

Actually, I think that I misread the annoucement.  The way I see it is this:  Go ahead and combine it with the code BONUSDATA if you activate online before 11:59PM EDT.

Yesterday on the 25th I set up a new account at Walmart but when we inserted the BONUSDATA code it was rejected stating "does not apply". This was very disappointing because This bonus 2GB was one of the main reasons I set up a new account. At Walmart the clerk and I perused the PM on line offers and under the $25 plan it clearly showed the 2GB promo offer that the clerk printed out for me. However minutes later when the young clerk pointed this out to his boss, and refreshed the screen the offer disappeared.  

my bad luck but still unfair. 

@Beer 

From my understanding, the 2GB promo is not valid with in store activations.  You would have to buy it the SIM card and activate at home, online.  Also, in the terms and conditions, the 2GB promo was NOT stackable with other promos.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/SALE-Get-a-bonus-2GB-of-data-when-you-a...

Is there any offers for other customers?

@Beer wrote:

Yesterday on the 25th I set up a new account at Walmart but when we inserted the BONUSDATA code it was rejected stating "does not apply". 

As I had said earlier, and @Dunkman has said since, you needed to activate online for the bonus data. Sorry, but your activation isn't eligigble.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The $0 SIM card apply to this flash sale offer?

Thank you

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@john_ wrote:

The $0 SIM card apply to this flash sale offer?

Thank you

Yes if activation is in-store for $25 or higher plan.