cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: FLASH SALE! Get your next 30 days of service for $0!

Nice flash sale.  I was somewhat surprised that PM didn't have any back-to-school deals. 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How about those that just signed up for the $25 plan within the last 30 days as a new customer?

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dariovitale1 wrote:

How about those that just signed up for the $25 plan within the last 30 days as a new customer?

Unfortunately no you're out of luck. You win some you loose some

@fitmom1369 wrote:

Quick question

If I bought my SIM cards directly from Public - am I elgible for this promotion? 

Sure, but you need to already have them so that you can activate by the deadline. It doesn't matter where you got them from, as long as they are unused and valid.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just activated 8th september! Didnt see this reward on my account. Didnt even see the 10$ reward for  reffered code that my friend gave me.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Azukizhang hi it can take a few days to appear Smiley Happy your free 30 days will be next cycle

Mayor / Maire

@Azukizhang wrote:

Just activated 8th september! Didnt see this reward on my account. Didnt even see the 10$ reward for  reffered code that my friend gave me.

The $10 referral credit should appear overnight. The other promo should appear within the week.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Pm will send you a text when they apply the referral credit and the $1 reward for your friend will appear in their account within a day on average. Almost always they show up in your account before they notify you anyways. Welcome to public mobile.

Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

Pm will send you a text when they apply the referral credit and the $1 reward for your friend will appear in their account within a day on average. Almost always they show up in your account before they notify you anyways. Welcome to public mobile.

My experience on a couple occassions has been that the referrer gets a text right away. The new customer will just get the credit overnight without notification. But things may have changed in the last while.

@z10user4 wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

My experience on a couple occassions has been that the referrer gets a text right away. The new customer will just get the credit overnight without notification. But things may have changed in the last while.

The text mesaage about referring someone is immediate, but only during select daytime hours.  I am unsure of the exact cutoff time, but if an activation is done between that time and 12pm eastern/9am pacific, the text mesaage about it won't come until then.  This has no affect on the accounts involved.  It's likely just so people don't complain that Public Mobile is sending text messages to customers in the middle of the night.