cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: FLASH SALE! Get your next 30 days of service for $0!

I would think it means that you may use this promo along with any other promos available... all at the same time. 

Sorry, I meant to post a reply to the “what does stackable mean” question.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just purchased a SIM but it has not yet arrived. Can I activate a plan with this deal without a SIM card?

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Will spread out this promotion!

Mayor / Maire

@fyalibhai 

@fyalibhai wrote:

I just purchased a SIM but it has not yet arrived. Can I activate a plan with this deal without a SIM card?

Unfortunately, not.  You will need the SIM card number/card for activation.  If possible, try to drop by one of the vendors if you want this promotion.  

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Just one more question regarding the rbc promo...i did an eligible activation but didn't put the RBCREWARDS in the promo box. I noticed on my account there is a promo box. Is it possible to get it applied retroactively?

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

They have been running this promo off and on since last year when I switched to PM. Every time there are constant questions about refunds to credit card or bank account etc. Others say they wanted to try PM for a month free and that this is false advertising etc.

I don't know why they can't advertise this Promo as "Get your second month free" and clear up all the confusion.

Terry

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@darlicious wrote:

Just one more question regarding the rbc promo...i did an eligible activation but didn't put the RBCREWARDS in the promo box. I noticed on my account there is a promo box. Is it possible to get it applied retroactively?

You'd have to ask that question to the moderators.

Simon.JPG

@darlicious wrote:

@AE_Collector wrote:

They have been running this promo off and on since last year when I switched to PM. Every time there are constant questions about refunds to credit card or bank account etc. Others say they wanted to try PM for a month free and that this is false advertising etc.

I don't know why they can't advertise this Promo as "Get your second month free" and clear up all the confusion.

Terry

While the details of the description do clear things up, I also feel that the title of the promotion shouldn't be written a way that can mean different things.  I've said something about this before but Public doesn't seem to agree.  The problem with "next 30 days" is that I can say "ok, starting from now".  

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yes if possible just buy another SIM card from a retailer or go to Wal-Mart and activate in store to get a free one. Never hurts to have an extra SIM card around to take advantage of these flash sale deals in the future. Note if you are choosing a $40 +Up plan you can get the rbc promo too but you have to activate online. If you noticed earlier in this thread pm messed up in the French language of the flash sale you could possibly get a $10 credit for buying the SIM card. Re: rbc promo put RBCREWARDS in the promo box...you can use any credit card to activate.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

That's a sweet deal!