cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: FLASH SALE! Get your next 30 days of service for $0!

@tuyetmy wrote:

Hello!  I just signed up for this special.  When does the credit for one month show up?  Thanks

within 7 business days

Mayor / Maire

@tuyetmy wrote:

Hello!  I just signed up for this special.  When does the credit for one month show up?  Thanks

Click on the little 1 in the lower left under this post. There you'll see all the information about the promo.

Up to 7 days.

Welcome to Public Mobile.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Awesome! I'll spread word and hopefully  get some referral rewards while I'm at it!

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The Flash Sale is over. It was valid from Sept 7 to 11:59 pm ET Sept 8.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I wanted to swith my phone line to public mobile. Missed this promo by a day. Wondering how oftern these promotions come, I have to switch by the end of this month

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@salmanparachaThere is currently an RBCPromo. Promos seems to come quite often, however it is nearly always restricted to new customers.

Mayor / Maire

You need to keep an eye out for new promos that can happen for a short period.  Keep checking the annoucements.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Re-How-to-get-notified-of-ANY-New-Promo...

Public Mobile

@salmanparacha wrote:

I wanted to swith my phone line to public mobile. Missed this promo by a day. Wondering how oftern these promotions come, I have to switch by the end of this month

You can also sign up for deal alerts via email HERE. Just scroll down to about halfway! @salmanparacha 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@salmanparacha wrote:

Looks like your not quite ready to join us in the bummer tent currently set up in the lounge as you may still catch an additional flash sale before the end of the month they may also be stackable as was the one on the weekend. Keep in mind you may want to have a SIM card handy depending where you are located to take advantage. If you are a frequent traveller to the U.S. you may want to consider the limited time $60 can/us plan once you have a plan you can keep it even if they stop offering it as long as you don't change plans. Otherwise the rbc promo is available on all plans $40+. Simply activate on line, enter RBCREWARDS IN the promo code box on the pick your plan page and pay with a credit card. Make sure you set up Auto pay to get your $2 A month reward and get your $10 referral credit when you put in a referral code on the first activation page. If you find a better promo that allows in store activation you can almost always get a free SIM card. In Vancouver try go mobile repair (always free) Wal-Mart (current promo) and London drugs. Both the latter will price match go mobile repair but I like to support the little guy!

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Alan_K wrote:

Hey Community,

Effective September 7, 2019 until September 8, 2019 at 11:59PM ET, we are offering your next 30 days for $0 when you activate on a $25/mo plan or higher online and in-store at participating retailers! This will be applied as an account credit and the offer is available to new customers only.

How to Get this Offer:

• 30 Days for $0: When you activate a Public Mobile SIM card online or in-store at a participating retailer on a $25/mo plan or higher from September 7 until September 8 2019, you will get your next 30 days of service for $0!
    • Participating retailers include:
      • Walmart
      • London Drugs
      • The Mobile Shop
      • WOW! mobile boutique
      • Select Koodo Authorized Dealers
    • The credit value that you will receive will be equal to the price of the rate plan on which you activated your SIM card. This credit will cover the rate plan cost only. It will not cover additional costs such as Add-Ons.
    • Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 7 business days. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.
    • For example, if you sign up on our current $35 for 1 GB at 3G speed, Unlimited Canada-wide Talk and Unlimited International Text 30-day plan, your account will be credited $35 within 7 business days of activating.
    • You will not need to top-up your account at your first renewal date, unless you purchase Add-Ons, change or future-date your plan to a more expensive plan during the first 30 days. Note that, if you have registered for AutoPay, you will continue to receive your $2 AutoPay reward every 30 days. All Reward rules, which can be found atca/rewardrules, apply.
  • This offer is stackable with other in-market promotions

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here.

-Public Mobile Community Team