cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: FLASH SALE! Get your next 30 days of service for $0!

I just saw the sale

I need more time 

2 day sale only 

I am about too join ....who wants a referral?

Smiley Tongue

Oracle

@dboxtvinfo wrote:

I am about too join ....who wants a referral?

@dboxtvinfo 

I've sent you a PM.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you're considering $40+ plan I can advise you on other offers you can stack on top.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Refer to my latest posts re: can I get more than one phone threw (sic) one bank account

For how to stack additional promos with this flash sale.  Happy saving. Where's your next vacation going to be?

Edited by ShawnC13: Removed offer of referral

Thank you ShawnC13 - Shout out to ShawnC13 it seems he has taken me under his wing and has devoted some personal attention to help mentor me on the ins and outs of posting on the community. In response to the previous post I oops offered a referral. My bad and I would like to offer my sincerest apology for this contravention of the community terms of service. So for any new users out there please avail yourself to the terms so as to not to make this mistake as I did. I'm sure ShawnC13 can provide the link for those who want to reread it...as I'm about to. Once again thank you ShawnC13 for all the mentorship. You make the community stronger!!!!

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello All,

I am a new public mobile user. I just bought activated my new sim today. I have the $50 plan. I thought my bill would be $0. But it didnt.

Can anyone please explain ?

Thanks

@siesta wrote:

Hello All,

I am a new public mobile user. I just bought activated my new sim today. I have the $50 plan. I thought my bill would be $0. But it didnt.

Thanks

The first 30 days isn't free.  You'll receive a $50 Public Mobile account balance credit within 7 business days that will take care of the second 30 days.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

First month you pay...then you will get a credit in your self serve account to make your 2nd month free 

@siesta wrote:

Hello All,

Thanks