cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: FLASH SALE! Get your next 30 days FREE when you activate!

We have to pay for first month ($25 or higher plan) and then will get credit  for next month equal  to we paid for first  month and it took few days.

Highlighted

They are good with existing  customers  too. Currently  they are giving 1gb plus 400 int minutes  to both new and old  customers.  And double referral bonus ie  $20 from time to time. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@umar1234 wrote:

And double referral bonus ie  $20 from time to time. 

Currently it is more than "double referral bonus of $20". The person doing the referral doesn't usually get any cash bonus beyond the usual $1/month. A month or two ago they did the reverse, an extra $10 to both parties making the new customers referral bonus $20 total and the person doing the referral got $10. A year ago thorough this past spring the referral bonus promotions were $25 to each person rather that the normal $10 to the referred person. So, this cash has shrunk a bit but it is good to have it back even at a bit lower amounts.

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@AE_Collector wrote:

@danielj 

I receive an email from PM for every new promotion. These are easily forwarded or I take a screen shot to distribute by other methods.

As for existing customers being able to get New Customer Promos, it never works that way from any company. PM gets closer to this than any company I know by giving away gifts of data and Long Distance calling minutes. If a New Customer Promo is really a good deal then the company must be losing money on the New Customer for that period of time. Multiply that by "everyone", every time there is a New Customer Promo and IMHO this company or division is no longer viable. New Customer Promos help existing customers get referrals to keep their bill down.

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector 

I have not received emails from Public Mobile (PM) for any of the new promotions. Only emails about updates on message boards threat, once in a while a text about potential gifts or other things along those lines. Emails from PM promoting the new promotions is what pretty much what I am looking for.

I and the majority of people here understand why the best promotional plans are offered to new customers. That was not the main point but looking for those emails to be able to forward.

But the free gift thing and promotional plans for new customer is contrary to PM original market position of less for less. PM originally were to target the no frills customers with overall better prices. PM giving existing customer a gig a data to customer once or twice a year that the customer may or may not use is not the same as just offering them lower prices.

Highlighted

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@danielj 

I think there is somewhere that you have to opt in to receive promotional emails.

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@AE_Collector  @danielj  You can sign up for email alerts on pms plans page. Scroll down til you see sign up for deal alerts.

Highlighted

Perks are just getting better and better

Highlighted

Public Mobile does not offer or have home internet, what you can do is turn on your phone's hotspot function ON, then you connect to it from your laptop or tablet on the "WIFI connection. 

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

no transfer? I activated without seeing this offer, dec 13