cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE! Get your next 30 days FREE when you activate!

You could also signup for alerts or keep checking the annoucements thread.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Definitely a really nice appreciation gift for being with ur company much appreciated thank u 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@AmberD87 wrote:

Definitely a really nice appreciation gift for being with ur company much appreciated thank u 

This was a promo for new customer and it's expired. 

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You could pick up.SIM card from Walmart, its faster and they should port the number for you

Highlighted

Hello, I activated my account on December 18, 2019, however, I did not receive the 30-day FLASH SALE credit. How do I solve this? Thanks!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Checking the initial post of this topic, this Flash Sale was from Dec 13-16 only and provided a credit to cover your second month as long as you activated on a $25 or higher plan.

Checking the other Flash Sale notifications the next one started on Dec 20 to 23 with the same $25 plan requirement and also provided a credit to cover your second month. But it was soon changed so that it continued until further notice (not just until Dec 23) which finally ran out of time on Jan 3. This change also extended the offer to any new plan, not just a $25 or higher plan.

Thus, unfortunately there was no promo in effect on Dec 18 beyond the referal credit bonus of $20 to the person who referred you.

AE_Collector

Highlighted

How to get this offer?

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Please keep looking for announcements.. Public Mobile will announce if there is any offers. There were good offers available at the time black Friday until Christmas.  Now we have to wait and nobody knows when PM will announce offers. I will wait and keep looking for offers.

Highlighted

@alfayyadh wrote:

How to get this offer?

At this moment, you can't. This offer has expired.