Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ghengis
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: FLASH SALE: Get one month of service for $0 when you activate

I activated May 16, saw the flash sale this morning 😞

Who said procrastination doesn't pay 😉

Any way to get them to back date it to recent activations?

Dunkman
Oracle

@Ghengis 

@Ghengis wrote:

I activated May 16, saw the flash sale this morning 😞

Who said procrastination doesn't pay 😉

Any way to get them to back date it to recent activations?

Sorry, you are out of luck.  PM does not retroactively apply promotions.  

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Ghengis 

I've been in your shoes....but they do retroactively apply referral codes for the $10 bonus credit. If you don't have a code from a friend or family member just make a new friend! Private nessage a community member and ask for tneir referral code. They will happily oblige. Welcome to public mobile!

porcupine
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

just activated my cousin thanks PM

jhol
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

That's pretty fantastic! I hope in the future PM will include shipping tracking with their SIM cards.

I nearly didn't join PM because I thought I wouldn't be able to get mine in a reasonable amount of time.

While it did arrive late, it was only 2 days. There's many posts in the community about them not even being received after 2+ months.

@jhol wrote:

That's pretty fantastic! I hope in the future PM will include shipping tracking with their SIM cards.

I nearly didn't join PM because I thought I wouldn't be able to get mine in a reasonable amount of time.

While it did arrive late, it was only 2 days. There's many posts in the community about them not even being received after 2+ months.

I wouldn't count on receiving tracking numbers for SIM card shipments. Many times, customers are not even informed that the SIM cards are shipped. While tracking numbers are sometimes used, the part where the SIM card ordering page says that shiping by Canada Post Xpresspost is used is incorrect. Sometimes, that is used, but other times, SIM cards are sent as a regular letter, while other times, UPS is used.

BlueB
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I hate to say it, but I wouldn't be one to vote for tracking number for SIM cards.  Regular lettermail via Canada Post has always worked for me, albeit somewhat slow during COVID.  Using an expedited/tracking services usually means more $$$, so either you pay for it (not a bad idea) or everybody pays for it through our Plans & Add-ons... if it costs Public Mobile more $$$$$, then it adds pressure to their "bottom line" and more likely it will add up alongside other things.  🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.