cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE: Get one month of service for $0 when you activate

@z10user4 wrote:

@Wanting : I think I've read of people submitting their email address after the fact and getting the promo. Use the same email address that you activated with.

Edit: Actually...if you activate in store during this May 2 4 then you don't need to submit an email address.

@z10user4 

Are you sure about this? Its not how I read the instructions....

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Submit your email address here
  2. Receive a confirmation message that the email address you’ve submitted is now eligible for the offer.
  3. Activate on any plan online or in-store to redeem this offer.

@Wanting  

Submit your address at the link supplied and see if you recieve the following email within one hour after registration. If you do then you have all the proof you need to ask the moderators if after 60 days the credit is not applied.

Screenshot_20210519-085140.png

If you don't recieve it then contact the moderators and explain you met the other terms and conditions but because the offer was not posted until 9:24 am eastern on May 19th you were not informed in time of the need to register your email ahead of activation. You should be granted the 30 day credit by the moderators in time for it to be applied towards your third month payment.

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious : Yes. Home page/Get Offer/Terms & Conditions:

Offer available to new activations in-store and online. To redeem this offer in-store, activate between May 19, 2021 and May 24, 2021.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

I was to ask earlier too.. the image show activate before Jun 4 but the terms said activate between May 19, 2021 and May 24, 2021....

so. which is the last day? or last day to submit email is May 24 and then the email people got would get another week or 2 after?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 

That could be open to interpretation....maybe @Jade_S  should clarify......

From May 19 - 24 at 11:59PM EST, new customers can get one month for $0 when they activate on any plan online or in-store

This offer is available to new customers only. Rules and conditions apply.

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Submit your email address here
  2. Receive a confirmation message that the email address you’ve submitted is now eligible for the offer.
  3. Activate on any plan online or in-store to redeem this offer.

@z10user4 wrote:

@darlicious : Yes. Home page/Get Offer/Terms & Conditions:

Offer available to new activations in-store and online. To redeem this offer in-store, activate between May 19, 2021 and May 24, 2021.

In some ways, I don't see as in-store activation being required by the end of May 24th.  When the promotion started, the terms were slightly different but then updated, but I'm unsure if it said the in-store offer was only available until May 24.  From the screenshot above, I beleive that how it says that the offer is available both in-store and online and then immediately below that says to activate by the end of June 4th contradicts that,  and I would argue that the offer should be honored regardless for either type of activation.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@hTideGnow 

Yes it is a little unclear but the deadline for in-store activations is 11:59:59 pm eastern on May 24th. For online activations its June 4th at 11:59:59 pm eastern.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@computergeek541 

To be thorough....here is the entire email. The terms and conditions seem clearer but of course you would have to submit your email to get these terms and conditions.

Pleade ignore my "new" personalized "mark up" design....still can't fix that...?!!

Screenshot_20210521-145632.pngScreenshot_20210521-145829.pngScreenshot_20210521-145714~2.png

carlaspapa
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

This is great news. I think I might have a friend interested to get my second referral reward. He doesn't have access to the internet right now can I enter his email address for him?

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious, @computergeek541 : I'm talking about the one little detail of the email submission. It seems to say that an in-store activation this weekend does not need the email submission. It clearly differentiates in store not saying that and online saying that.

That's how I interpret it.

carlaspapa
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@darlicious 

Thanks for the detailed post and extra info about the offer from Canadian cell supplies. I will tell my friend to look into activating with them too to get the extra savings!

Need Help? Let's chat.