cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
carlaspapa
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: FLASH SALE: Get one month of service for $0 when you activate

@softech 

Maybe... or maybe Public Mobile is just giving themselves more time to add the credit rather than being inundated by customers asking where their credit is?

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

I suspect it is just to get some more time to get the credits applied when they have these sales but in reality guess what, now WE get TWO months of “I didn’t get my credit” rather than just ONE month.

AE_Collector

@softech wrote:

Interesting that PM now credit the account within 60 days and not 30 days any more.

I wonder if they are actually delaying to give out the credit or just giving them some more buffer.   

Maybe too many people just used a month, got the credit for the 2nd month and jump ship?

I have a feeling that it's not really going to tak 60 days. Previously, Public Mobile has stated up to a 30 day or 30 business day wait.  I didn't usually take anywhere close to that amount of time.

AD23
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Unfortunate that I missed this, would have recommended it to friends.

shskr
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Just missed it, for a friend activated yesterday.

Tags (1)
AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@AD23 wrote:

Unfortunate that I missed this, would have recommended it to friends.

It won’t be long and there will be another. Just keep watching here on the community. Meanwhile start working on the friends now and then you will have them lined up and ready to go the moment there is another promotion. Some promotions are only for a weekend so it is pretty hard to convince someone to switch carriers that quickly, you need to lay some ground work first!

AE_Collector

Need Help? Let's chat.