cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE: Get one month of service for $0 when you activate

@pkara01 

As long as you registered your email according to the promo's instructions and activated your sim card with the same email you will recieve your free month credit sometime in the 60 days after your activation date.

If you entered your friend's referral code during activation you will recieve the $10 credit within 72 hours of activation but usually the next day. Your friend will see the $1 referral code in their rewards section of their account as soon as you activated.

If you did not enter your friends referral code at activation you can contact the moderators afterwards and ask them to add it to your account. 

If you didn't have a referral code you can private message a community member and ask them to be your friend...lol....and ask for their referral code to give to the moderators.

pkara01
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for replying this quick.

I did not see $10 yet. Will wait for another day or two before contacting mods.

Free month in 60 days works as long as I ll get it.

Will enquire about $1 reward for referral. 

Don_Juan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I activated my service today before I had a chance to submit my email. 😐

I hope I can still get the promo! 😊

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Don_Juan 

Submit it now. Did you activate with CCS? If you did then you should be ok.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Don_Juan wrote:

I activated my service today before I had a chance to submit my email. 😐

I hope I can still get the promo! 😊

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but...unless you've activated your new account by following the promo directions, you're out of luck. You can ask the moderators, but don't be upset if your request is rejected.

Welcome to Public Mobile though.

publicdodo

I went to a store on april 26 to activate a sim but the staff did not register my email address for this offer. How can I get it now?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@publicdodo 

You had to register your email its not up to retail staff to do it with the exception of the promotion offered by Canadian Cell Supplies. You can register it now and see if you get a confirmation email and still qualify but there are no guarantees......

Darcyandtrina1

ONE

Despite the current concerns and challenges at Canada Post, SIM card arrived today and I'm all activated up! Thanks to the Canada Post workers and Public Mobile team. Keep safe!

softech
Mayor / Maire

Interesting that PM now credit the account within 60 days and not 30 days any more.

I wonder if they are actually delaying to give out the credit or just giving them some more buffer.   

Maybe too many people just used a month, got the credit for the 2nd month and jump ship?

Need Help? Let's chat.