Did you mean: 
Darcyandtrina1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: FLASH SALE: Get one month of service for $0 when you activate

FLASH SALE: Get one month of service for $0 when you activate

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Yes, I was wondering the other day when I saw  Lucky Mobile has a promotion running.  So, we are matching now.

@hTideGnow wrote:

Yes, I was wondering the other day when I saw  Lucky Mobile has a promotion running.  So, we are matching now.

I don't recall who did this flash sale first this time, but Public Mobile has been matching ohters after-the-fact for quite a while now. I was pleasantly surprised that Public Mobile made the $35 and $50 plan better before either Chatr or Lucky.

Meow
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

This is all nice and dandy but these promos usually appear a day or two After you sign up with PM 😞

And most or maybe all Community members are Already PM clients so this promo is just to 'annoy' current members 😉

Yummy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yeah.... I had similar experience... I signed up and boom, after a day or two 'free month promo' appeared...

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@Meow  & @Yummy 

Actually they are promos to help you convince and sign up your friends now that you are a PM customer. They will appreciate having someone watching on their behalf for the best moment to switch netting the best “New Customer Promo” and you getting another referral in the process. I know this to be true because you yourself @Meow  seem disappointed that you didn’t have someone do that very thing for you.

I have been a PM customer for almost 2 1/2 years now and I still message all my friends that I have converted to PM to inform them of good New Customer Promos so that they can work on their friends and get more referrals themselves. Making lemonade you know.....

AE_Collector

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Oh so many of us have signed up a day or two before a promotion. For a bargain hunter it almost killed me to do so after waiting nearly six weeks for a promotion to finally give up and sign up knowing was at least saving money over my old provider....and I didn't even have a referral code. But do I care now? No it motivated me to take advantage of rewards. Referring friends has saved me $196 in 20 months. All told rewards have saved me over $400 and I have two $0 phone bills each month.....so missing out on a free month promotion by a day is really of no consequence now......

chainsawcowboy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Quigley 

The BONUS2GB promocode worked for me a couple of weeks ago too!

carlaspapa
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Yummy @Meow 

I didn't have a promo when I switched in fact I almost was forced into switching but was I ever glad I did afterwards. I immediately started saving $70 a month from my previous provider! And now with my loyalty, auto-pay, my one friend referral and the buck or two I get from the my community reward I'm only paying $9 or $10 each month. So promo smomo the real savings are in the long run with public mobile.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@carlaspapa wrote:

@Yummy @Meow 

I didn't have a promo when I switched in fact I almost was forced into switching but was I ever glad I did afterwards. I immediately started saving $70 a month from my previous provider! And now with my loyalty, auto-pay, my one friend referral and the buck or two I get from the my community reward I'm only paying $9 or $10 each month. So promo smomo the real savings are in the long run with public mobile.

Promos can convince new customers to sign up if they were thinking about it. It's once last thing to convince them.

Need Help? Let's chat.