cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
z10user4
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE: Get your first plan cost back in 60 days when you activate

There it is! Thanks darlicious. I knew you'd come through spelling it all out.

One niggle...the fine print of the promo code says not stackable.

Quigley
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@z10user4    That code still works though. I used it for the last promo. Like I always say, try it you've got nothing to lose.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 

Where is the fine print for the promocode....that I do not have.

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious : This thread from earlier today.

@Quigley : Good to know. I'm well aware of the many little quirks that go our way around here. Obviously not that one but I'm not surprised.

Quigley

@z10user4   The only problem I can see with that code is that if you do a plan change, the 2 GB of data is supposed to drop off your account.  Don't know about that happening, but who knows maybe not. It's still a great carrot to dangle in front of potential referrals if their on the fence about joining Public.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 

Since this is a newly announced promocode vs it being previously used before today it would not appear to work.....it would be less adventageous to use it vs the free month credit since 2gb=$30 and the minimum plan to recieve this offer is $35 so your credit would be a minimum of $35. I don't see the point of pm offering it if it isn't stackable? As its to compete with other offers being marketed by other providers? It was previously stackable......as mentioned by @Quigley and I can confirm it as well.

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@Quigley wrote:

@z10user4   The only problem I can see with that code is that if you do a plan change, the 2 GB of data is supposed to drop off your account.  Don't know about that happening, but who knows maybe not. 

@Quigley : That would be another one of those YMMV situations around here.

@darlicious : Don't shoot me I'm only the piano player. YMMV.

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious 

Yeah but does it come with at least a dozen boxes of cereal as well as about 6 months of service for the price of one?

AE_Collector

Quigley

@AE_Collector   Sorry the cereal was included with the promo last month, not this promo. I think this promo includes 6 free brunch recipes. Get in line.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Quigley 

Brunch recipes are always free...no promo required. My boxes of cereal do come with a free referral code inside! 😁

Need Help? Let's chat.