cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jade_S
Public Mobile

FLASH SALE: Get one month of service for $0 when you activate

Hey Community, 

From May 19 - 24 at 11:59PM EST, new customers can get one month for $0 when they activate on any plan online or in-store

This offer is available to new customers only. Rules and conditions apply.

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Submit your email address here
  2. Receive a confirmation message that the email address you’ve submitted is now eligible for the offer.
  3. Activate on any plan online or in-store to redeem this offer.

How to Activate:

1. If you need to purchase a SIM card, click here to order a SIM card online through Public Mobile. Your SIM card will be shipped within 3 to 7 business days. You can also order your SIM card through Amazon, and choose your shipping speed. Alternatively, you can purchase a SIM card by locating a retailer near you. 
  2. Visit activate.publicmobile.ca to activate online, or activate in-store
  3. The credit value that you will receive will be equal to the price of the rate plan on which you activated your SIM card. This credit will cover the rate plan cost only. It will not cover additional costs such as Add-Ons.
  4. Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount. The credit will be applied towards your third month of service, within 60 days of activation. This offer is subject to change without notice.
  5. Note that, if you have registered for AutoPay, you will continue to receive your $2 AutoPay reward every 30 days. All Reward rules, which can be found at publicmobile.ca/rewardrules, apply.  

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here.

- The Public Mobile Community Team

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE: Get one month of service for $0 when you activate

One month free, online and in-store , 60 days wait

Good!!!  I have friends just asking lately.  Perfect timing  🙂

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Good offer for new customers.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

Not a bad offer for new customers, but in my opinion, make the 2nd month free would be much better than the 3rd.

walker1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The one big plus about this offer is that it's stackable with other in market promotions going on at the same time and it's good for all plans.

I'll say that from what I've been hearing, people are not liking this 3rd month (30 day plan) stuff.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Jade_S 

Great job on getting a confirmation email out to potential customers that they have successfully registered their email for the flash sale. This will prevent a lot of doubt and confusion.

Screenshot_20210519-085140.png

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious  I don't like said at the bottom, buy new sim receive in 3-10 days.

for someone who is new, no idea, they would really go online and buy from PM.. hope they can catch the SALE in time.   😞

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@hTideGnow 

Baby steps.....

ercole
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I activated on May 13, 2021, and today I see the "Get one month of service for $0 FLASH SALE; I would be grateful if Public Mobile could apply this to my 6-day-old activation, as It does feel lousy having missed it for just 6 days. Thank you.

Need Help? Let's chat.