cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: FLASH SALE! Get a SIM + your next 30 days of service for $0 in-store!

@sina_hidd3n

Since you activated within the promo dates you should have recieved your sim card free..but still paid for your first 30 day plan..send a private message to a moderator and explain 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thanks a lot

Mayor / Maire

@sina_hidd3n wrote:
Hello, I bought a 10$ public mobile plan yesterday (12 Jan) from walmart (waterloo, ontario) and I acctivate it the same day. I payed 10 $ for the sim card and 10$ for the plan but I see this link ( https://goo.gl/4ni2PY ) today that says the sim card fee and the 10$ for first month of the plan is 0 for 12-13 Jan. can I get a refund for that 20 $ which I payed? I can attache my contract if you want

Walmart strikes again.

There's one weasel word in these in-store promotions...participating. Nothing says that a retailer is *required* to honour the promo. It sucks. It's been reported that a London Drugs has pulled this off as well.

The promo is a free SIM and then credit for the plan you chose at activation which should appear a few days afterwards. You pay for the first term.

Then, as Carld123 said just earlier...do a future change to happen at the renewal.

As for a refund...not gonna happen. You could ask the moderators nicely to credit you the SIM and first plan cost.

Does this works with $10/month plan?

@Jay15 wrote:

@Jay15

Yes...this promo does...

Mayor / Maire

@Jay15 wrote:

Yes.  It works with any PM 30 day plan.  Make sure that you do not select plan with 90 days renewal.

I transferred my line todattoday and was charged for a simcard and activation fee. Could you please advise why I wasn't offered this? 

Did you ask for this promotion?  Store employees, especially at WalLyWorld may not be fully aware of the promos.  Especially the Flash Sales.

@Jojochiu wrote:

I transferred my line todattoday and was charged for a simcard and activation fee. Could you please advise why I wasn't offered this? 

@Jojochiu

Did you know about the offer when you went into the store to activate???

No I didn't, they never mentioned anything