cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE: Get a 1GB bonus for 6 months when you activate today.

@z10user4 

That has been my take on it as well. I assume the email addresses are registered at the same place at PM, so you get the Flash Sale unless you enter the Promo Code for the Diwali Deal. What I dont know is where the Promo Code comes from.... (too lazy to go back and look), is it included in the advertisement for the Diwali Deal? I assume so.

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@AE_Collector 

darlicious posted the whole conversation with the system. It came back with the promo code. I don't remember whether there's a code for the "standard" promo. I don't think so.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@AE_Collector    Yes, the Diwali deal provided a promo code to manually enter.   The FLASH SALES like 2nd month free and the 1GBx6mo do not.  I've asked the mod's how/what gets applied if multiple are registered, so we'll see what they say.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Is the Diwali deal promo code just a standard code, the same for everyone... not a customized code per person after applying? Seems the logical way to handle this, entering the Diwali Promo code gives you that deal instead of the Flash Sale deal.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@AE_Collector wrote:

Is the Diwali deal promo code just a standard code, the same for everyone... not a customized code per person after applying? Seems the logical way to handle this, entering the Diwali Promo code gives you that deal instead of the Flash Sale deal.

Diwali

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Wow, such a good deal!

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I submitted my email for this promo, but never received a confirmation. I tried multiple times over two days.  I've since activated a Public account, and, I guess I just don't get the 1GB of bonus data now.  Anyone know what went wrong, or if I can fix it?

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I see that it says the data can take up to 30 days to appear, but it also says I was supposed to receive a confirmation.  Hopefully it shows up before the 30 days is up. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@joelcarter85 wrote:

I see that it says the data can take up to 30 days to appear, but it also says I was supposed to receive a confirmation.  Hopefully it shows up before the 30 days is up. 

If your bonus data does not show up within 30 days contact a moderator:

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Choose the chat bubble in the lower right hand corner and follow the prompts.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@joelcarter85 wrote:

@joelcarter85 : The wording's a little vague. It says confirmation "message". Not email specifically. You ought to have received a web page back showing that it got your submission. Then if you used that same email address when you activated then you should be good.

(providing you abided by all the rules)

Need Help? Let's chat.