cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: FLASH SALE! From September 29 to 30 - Get a SIM + your next 30 days of service for $0 in-store!

I signed up because of this flash sale and still have not received my 30 days free service. Where is my reward @Moderator_Team?

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: FLASH SALE! From September 29 to 30 - Get a SIM + your next 30 days of service for $0 in-store!

tagging @Alan_K

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@pamelerr

Probably more efficient to private message the moderator your issues with service credit.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please include in the private message your phone number, your account number and PIN code.

Expect 2-3 days wait though....

Oracle

@pamelerr wrote:

I signed up because of this flash sale and still have not received my 30 days free service. Where is my reward @Moderator_Team?

If you just signed up you won't see the credit right away.  It will appear in your account within 72 hours.  If it didn't show after that amount of time it is then that you contact the mods

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *