cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: FLASH SALE! From September 29 to 30 - Get a SIM + your next 30 days of service for $0 in-store!

I did this deal today but got charged for my sim card?

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: FLASH SALE! From September 29 to 30 - Get a SIM + your next 30 days of service for $0 in-store!

did u mention the promo, some associates r lazy and wont look at the promos if u dont mention anything?, maybe they dont offer it in ur area?

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

oh no no no, the promos usually have to be activated at the store, if u just bought the sim. U got screwed

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@candee1970

If you did your activation in store, you should have gotten the SIM card for free.  Some of the store reps are unaware of these flash promos.  

You could try to submit a copy of receipt to the moderators to see whether they can help you get a credit.  

send a private message through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please include in the private message your phone number, your account number and PIN code.

If you get this deal from London drugs make sure you received your $10 gift card as well

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Kamloops19

That is poor customer service.  I would suggest private message a moderator and explain your situation.  If there is some goodwill, then the moderator may be able to give you the credit.  No guarantee, but worth a try.....

send a private message through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please include in the private message your phone number, your account number and PIN code.

I went into the Mobile Shop Saturday but the young man was super busy with customers and gave me the SIM card for Public Mobile FOR FREE and told me I  could activate myself. So I did that but missed out on the one month free as a result. He said I could call him later and he would see what he could do but when I called him he had no way of giving me my one month for free. Even so? This seems like an amazing plan compared to

others. I will be saving at least $740 a year and be able to save up for a new phone to purchase outright on my own. 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So it's been over 72 hours since I activated at walmart (see my previous post) and still no credit on my account.

Mayor / Maire

Hi @Tabrnak, I would give it another day, and if still nothing, send a private message to the moderator team and ask them to look into it.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

already sent