cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: FLASH SALE! From September 29 to 30 - Get a SIM + your next 30 days of service for $0 in-store!

Darn it :-(  I've signed up myself and my wife 5 days ago on 30 days plans.   This included buying two 2 SIMs ($10) cards from local Walmart.  Is there a way to recuperate the special in credits?   I'm very happy with the service and I hope you can help me Smiley Tongue

Oracle

Re: FLASH SALE! From September 29 to 30 - Get a SIM + your next 30 days of service for $0 in-store!

@beleaf67 wrote:

Darn it :-(  I've signed up myself and my wife 5 days ago on 30 days plans.   This included buying two 2 SIMs ($10) cards from local Walmart.  Is there a way to recuperate the special in credits?   I'm very happy with the service and I hope you can help me Smiley Tongue

These are flash sales so you either hit them or miss them.  They will not issue credits for a missed flash sale

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@beleaf67 wrote:

These are flash sales so you either hit them or miss them.  They will not issue credits for a missed flash sale

Yeah! You gotta keep your eyes open and grab it while you can. Smiley Happy

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@beleaf67 wrote:

Thanks for a prompt reply Smiley Tongue.  Oh well, I wanted to get off Petro asap, thus I didn't want to wait for any specials.   :-)

i just want to have it here on record that i aigned up for this offer today but the guy kept.inputting everything wrong, not adding the referral the first 5 times he signed me up and screwing up my credit card 10 times. I dont know if he had to do anything special to.get this offer but he didnt do anything special. So.hopefully this is automatic, or someone can help me out if the credits dont show.up within three days. Worst walmart employee ever.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I bought my sim+plan on sept(28) one day late( they never told me about this prom=(), is there anything way I still get this?

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Tabrnak

The Walmart rep did not have to do anything special.  Public Mobile should credit your account within 72 hours.  If not credited, you can contact moderators.  

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@helloworld232

Sorry, but you are probably out of luck...  Public mobile normally do not backdate these flash promotions.  

Oracle

@Tabrnak wrote:

i just want to have it here on record that i aigned up for this offer today but the guy kept.inputting everything wrong, not adding the referral the first 5 times he signed me up and screwing up my credit card 10 times. I dont know if he had to do anything special to.get this offer but he didnt do anything special. So.hopefully this is automatic, or someone can help me out if the credits dont show.up within three days. Worst walmart employee ever.

I would check to make sure there is only one charge on your credit card.  As well the retail cellular department in Walmart is not Walmart employees but a third party company (still no excuse).  Sorry to hear of your experience activating your account

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Awesome, perfect time to get a backup line.