cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: FLASH SALE! From September 29 to 30 - Get a SIM + your next 30 days of service for $0 in-store!

@mcs11 wrote:

Yay! Signed up my kid two weeks ago on this deal and have been waiting for it to pop up again so that I could port myself over (I didn’t have time during the last promo to do so). Thank you — glad I can finally transition over to PM!

Don't forget to use your kids number as a referral number!!  You should get the $10 additional credit but it will also lower their bill by $1 every 30 days

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: FLASH SALE! From September 29 to 30 - Get a SIM + your next 30 days of service for $0 in-store!

Thank you, @ShawnC13! Do I have to activate online to get the $10 referral credit or will I still get it if I do in store?

Oracle

@mcs11 wrote:

Thank you, @ShawnC13! Do I have to activate online to get the $10 referral credit or will I still get it if I do in store?

You  should be able to get it at retail locations unless they aren't allowing of the stacking of discounts either way your referral line can still earn the $1 off every 30 days

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ShawnC13 thanks👍🏻

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Are all partner locations part of the free sim?

ynl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What happens if you activate on a plan and downgrade to a cheaper plan (or change to a more expensive plan)? Would changing your plan within the first month (with the "effective immediately" option selected) affect your credit?

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a prepaid sim bought last month so is this offer only for new sim or for old simalso as I have to recharge it next month 

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@dheeraj32 wrote:

I have a prepaid sim bought last month so is this offer only for new sim or for old simalso as I have to recharge it next month 

At store only, you get Free Sim and second month Free

@ynl

You will get credit within 72 hours.  You can change your plan afterwards and it will not affect your credit.  Most people would change their plans at the next renewal date.  If you change plans immediately, you will lose the remaining amount of data, etc. in your original plan.  

@Nathan2 wrote:

Are all partner locations part of the free sim?

According to promotion, all partner locations.  But, just in case, bring a screenshot of the promo or print out the promo to the location.  Just partners are unaware of the promos sometimes....