cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: FLASH SALE! From September 15 to 16 - Get a SIM + your next 30 days of service for $0 in-store!

If I had only known about the promo before I purchased online.

😢

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: FLASH SALE! From September 15 to 16 - Get a SIM + your next 30 days of service for $0 in-store!

Nice flash promo, keep those promos coming PM.  Still waiting for a promo deal on 4G LTE though, my fingers are crossed.

Like others, I was also under the impression that PM has no stores so, what are the stores for downtown Toronto?

I still have not signed up for an account and this will really help.

@cory_c wrote:

Like others, I was also under the impression that PM has no stores so, what are the stores for downtown Toronto?

Not sure whats downtown but Walmart, WoW and London drugs seem to be the ones.

Remember to use someones phone number to get the referral bonus for you and them in addition to the free sim and 30 day credit if you do it today.

Oracle

@cory_c wrote:

No stores but retail partners: Walmart, WOW Mobile, K Mobile, London Drugs, some Koodo kiosks.

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.

This flash sale doesn't makes sense. For one thing, the notice is short and in addition, the so called "stores" are not accessible to a most people. That is if you have a car. If PM is owned by Telus, it would have good if one could drop by a Telus store.

@cory_c wrote:

This flash sale doesn't makes sense. For one thing, the notice is short and in addition, the so called "stores" are not accessible to a most people. That is if you have a car. If PM is owned by Telus, it would have good if one could drop by a Telus store.

Agree.  Telus stores and Koodo kiosk should carry PM SIM and activate PM plan.  For some reason, Telus stores does not carry Koodo or PM SIM.  Koodo kiosk does not carry Telus or PM SIM.  Strange setup.

I purchased my sim card but do not have an account yet. Still deciding on what basic plan to get. The $10.00 would be suitable for emergency purpose, but during summer months I need a plan that includes unlimited international texting. Too bad there's no $15 or $20.00 that includes calls and International texting.

Does anyone think that PM will throw more "flash sales" this month? What's also strange is that I'm on this community list but I never received an email announcement about this two-day sale. If I sign-up as a customer, will I receive advance notices of promotions?

Had signed up with Koodo a couple weeks ago, yet this promotion and the more impressive available plans convinced me to switch.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I activates in store September 15, when will i recieve the flash sale credit?

Tags (1)