cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE! From September 15 to 16 - Get a SIM + your next 30 days of service for $0 in-store!

@Nicolesara wrote:

Yes exactly. Should I go another day and ask for a refund for the SIM card? Not too sure what to do. 

You were charged $0.01 for the sim card.  You're going to go back to have that refunded?

Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE! From September 15 to 16 - Get a SIM + your next 30 days of service for $0 in-store!

@djalibaba wrote:

Looks like they charged you for for a Koodo sim card not the Public Mobile sim card.

Yeah the price is wrong, but only 1 penny was charged for it in the end based on the receipt.  You missed the $14.99 discount further down on the receipt.

Mayor / Maire

@Nicolesara

Your photo contains your full PM SIM card number (19-digits starting with 8912). This is a public forum where anyone with internet access can see it.  You should edit your photo to remove/redact that info, as the SIM card # is sometimes used as a piece of account validation when communicating with moderators for account issues.  Also be sure to remove it from your community photo album.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello Admin,

I signed up yesterday (Sept 15) for the $35 plan and was asked to pay upfront the $35 + Tax at Walmart in Mississauga. Shouldn't I have gotted the 30 day free promo? the rep never said anything about it. I signed into my online Public Mobile account, it says: Next Payment Date: Oct 14, 2018. Can this promo be applied now? can you please pm me privately for any more details. 

Thanks

Mayor / Maire

@akhan1 wrote:

Hello Admin,

I signed up yesterday (Sept 15) for the $35 plan and was asked to pay upfront the $35 + Tax at Walmart in Mississauga. Shouldn't I have gotted the 30 day free promo? the rep never said anything about it. I signed into my online Public Mobile account, it says: Next Payment Date: Oct 14, 2018. Can this promo be applied now? can you please pm me privately for any more details. 

Thanks

Did you get the SIM for free at the time? If so then all is correct. You should eventually see the month credit in your available funds.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@MadMardigan wrote:

Bummer

I just ordered 2 SIM’s this morning!

😢

From where?

Oracle

@akhan1 wrote:

Hello Admin,

Thanks

Check your account, if you see $35 fund balance you are good to go.  

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

From what stores? 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Public Mobile online store

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@MadMardigan wrote:

Public Mobile online store

This promo is for in store activation only.  You will not get the next 30 days free service when you avtivate online.