cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: FLASH SALE! From October 27 to 28 - Get a SIM + your next 30 days of service for $0 in-store!

Thanks @NDesai I have sent a note to the Mod and let's what is the next.

Re: FLASH SALE! From October 27 to 28 - Get a SIM + your next 30 days of service for $0 in-store!

My question is whether I can get a reward for switching from the $30 plan to the higher $40 plan. I sighed up this FLASH promotion at 21st. Oct, but I selected a $30 30-day plan with a nonsense decision, and the seller was too busy to guide me to select a suitable plan . After back to home and compared with different plans, I changed it to $40 30-day plan which has 4.5 GB data at 24th Oct, and it cost all the reward money from my account. When I selected the intermediate applying, I was not aware that I need to pay another $40 to switch in different plans. Besides, the former $30 plan was only used for 3 days. If I cannot get another reward for the $40 plan, it is a huge waste to me.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You will need to contact moderator for account credit/billing issues.  Expect 2-4 days

send a private message to moderator through the following link :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Include your phone number, account number and PIN.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Hongmei

As stated above, you will need to contact moderator via private messaging.  

Explain your situation as best you can.  Moderators are usually accomondating...  You might be able to get the $30 credit back to your account (since you used only 3 days) or possibly more.  No guarantees though....  Worth trying though...

Too bad, I upgraded my plan a couple days before the sale...how I wish I knew

Mayor / Maire

@Hongmei, you should not get a refund or extra funding to cover your plan change, as you agreed to the message that clearly states you need to pay in full, using any available funds and top ups, to switch plans immediately.

What you should have done is scheduled your plan change to happen on your next renewal, which would have used your ‘free month’ available balance, and asked you to top up the remainder.

im sorry you screwed up, but the messages that are presented to you during change of plans are very clear.

Anyone know if there's another flash sale coming up soon?  My new billing cycle on the my other carrier starts on the 8th.

* I DO NOT NEED A REFERRAL. I have several friends on PM that I can use. Sorry.

👋 HELP!!!  I signed up for the FLASH SALE last month, for 2 phones for the free sim card and free month of service on the $40 plan and the $10 plan during the Flash Sale on Sept 30th at London’s drugs in Vancouver paid $70 and now both my phones are NOT WORKING?!? 
I signed up because of the free month sale!!

I cant send a private message to the moderator here, it doesn’t allow me to enter a recipient name 🙄 and London Drugs doesn’t know what to do, so what do I do?
Any ideas on how to get a hold of someone that takes care of customer service?

Mayor / Maire

@SpeedyBikeGirl, I've responded in your original post.  Please see that thread.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@SpeedyBikeGirl wrote:
👋 HELP!!!  I signed up for the FLASH SALE last month, for 2 phones for the free sim card and free month of service on the $40 plan and the $10 plan during the Flash Sale on Sept 30th at London’s drugs in Vancouver paid $70 and now both my phones are NOT WORKING?!? 
I signed up because of the free month sale!!

I cant send a private message to the moderator here, it doesn’t allow me to enter a recipient name 🙄 and London Drugs doesn’t know what to do, so what do I do?
Any ideas on how to get a hold of someone that takes care of customer service?

Please check your recent new topic about this issue!