cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE! From October 27 to 28 - Get a SIM + your next 30 days of service for $0 in-store!

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@dna2016 wrote:

NICE.  I say more deals the better.  Not every company offers deals on a regular, and if PM looks at their numbers and thinks it's worth doing another, then I say let it be.  Hopefully PM does take into account the SLA's and if needed maybe looks to hiring more MODS or give Oracles more MOD like capabilities.  But i'm sure there would be much less issues if customers signed up on plans that truly fit their usage.  And i think if customers look at some of the community archives for answers first instead of messaging MODS immediately that would help.

We have discussed more capabilities but it becomes a privacy issue as we are not employees of PM

Absolutely! Hear, hear. Please don't. Here in the community fine have at it but NOT where the money is.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: FLASH SALE! From October 27 to 28 - Get a SIM + your next 30 days of service for $0 in-store!

I am having a similar issue here: I signed up my new PM account last weekend (Oct.20) which was also part of a "Flash Sales" and I am suppose to receive the credit within 72 hours; so far I haven't got anything in my account (no balance change, no reward, etc.) I have just sent a private message to the Mod, after browsing here for a while. I will let everyone know what is the outcome afterwards.

If this is like what I was promised signing up at London drugs it’s fake I never did get my rebate or any credit. 

Mayor / Maire

@janbow50 if you signed up according during a valid promo you need to message the mods to investigate.

Oracle

@CharlesWang @janbow50 There is a process retailer have to follow when they activate. Sometimes some reps simply uses the online activation portal which is no different than activating yourself at home. Anyways, if this scenario occurred, you will not be eligible to receive the credit automatically within the 72 hours. If 72 hours have been passed and you activated in store, you will need to get in touch with the Moderator_Team and they will investigate. 

I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Well you could always opt for a new sim, refer it from your existing sim under the current offer and get not only the $60 credit but also the referral credit of $10, put it on Autopay and get an additional $2 off. The way i look at it, you could easily stretch a $20 plan by atleast 3 to 4 months literally for free.

Yes you get a new number, but then instead of saying that the grapes are sour, why not think out of the box and add a little sweetner to those very same grapes or perhaps juice them into wine Smiley Happy

Well that's absolutely right! The point is how well you use an offer to your individual needs and circumstances.

Aptly replied! Another suggestion is to not just use the $20 plan but to use the special promotional $40 plan for 4.5 GB or the $45 plan for 6 GB per month. You may not be able to extend the credit for more than 3 to 4 months but with the referral + credit + autopay+ your own referrals over a period of time, you can definitely get a great value over a couple of months completely free!

Moreover I haven't had any issues with Public Mobile services ever since i have come on board with them and i feel it was a great decision right from the very beginning!

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i participted in the same offer last month but still haven't got any credits. does anyone know who should i contact to get help.

Thanks

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@viveksingh905

You will need to contact moderator for account credit/billing issues.  Expect 2-4 days wait.  

send a private message to moderator through the following link :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Include your phone number, account number and PIN.