cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE! From October 27 to 28 - Get a SIM + your next 30 days of service for $0 in-store!


@Effort wrote:

I'm curious if the retailers get reimbursed for the sim cards or if they pay nothing for them. I ask because it can get kind of sketchy when Public Mobile puts these sales up and then the retailer gets the blunt of the bill.


SIM cards are worth next to nothing (for example), and retailers buy them in bulk (or maybe get them for free with an activation). 

 

And even if they have to pay for the SIM card, they do get their share out of the activation.

 

And when the retailer is a Walmart subcontractor who often refuse to sell SIM cards only (without activation) to customers in order to get more commission from activations, or who don't imput new clients referral's number while perfoming in-store activation, well, I don't feel any pity...  

 

(but I understand your point Smiley Happy )

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: FLASH SALE! From October 27 to 28 - Get a SIM + your next 30 days of service for $0 in-store!

@TK123

Thanks for supporting LD Smiley Happy

Your bat phone comment made my day. I've only had to use it a couple times but now I'll feel like a superhero when I do ♡

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: FLASH SALE! From October 27 to 28 - Get a SIM + your next 30 days of service for $0 in-store!

Can I get the deal, I just bought a sim card from Walmart on Friday October 26th Night. 

 

Please give me the deal too because by the time number got activated it was almost October 27th. 

 

Thanks.

Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE! From October 27 to 28 - Get a SIM + your next 30 days of service for $0 in-store!

@Kamal29  if you are within the time period and activated in store you will get the deal if not you will not.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: FLASH SALE! From October 27 to 28 - Get a SIM + your next 30 days of service for $0 in-store!


@RobertQc wrote:

Existing customers waiting upwards of 6 days for moderator team response on account issues / no phone service. Why spend our limited resources to find new customers? Doesn't it make more sense to try and keep the ones we already have?

 Yes— of course what you state makes sense HOWEVER the goal of any business is to make money.

 


 

Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE! From October 27 to 28 - Get a SIM + your next 30 days of service for $0 in-store!


@Kamal29 wrote:

Can I get the deal, I just bought a sim card from Walmart on Friday October 26th Night. 

 

Please give me the deal too because by the time number got activated it was almost October 27th. 

 

Thanks.


I'd be curious to know that since PM runs on eastern time whether someone out west could go into a store after 9 PT (if they're open) and be included in this kind of a sale.

Oracle

Re: FLASH SALE! From October 27 to 28 - Get a SIM + your next 30 days of service for $0 in-store!


@Kamal29 wrote:

Can I get the deal, I just bought a sim card from Walmart on Friday October 26th Night. 

 

Please give me the deal too because by the time number got activated it was almost October 27th. 

 

Thanks.


Did you activate in store?


* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: FLASH SALE! From October 27 to 28 - Get a SIM + your next 30 days of service for $0 in-store!

NICE.  I say more deals the better.  Not every company offers deals on a regular, and if PM looks at their numbers and thinks it's worth doing another, then I say let it be.  Hopefully PM does take into account the SLA's and if needed maybe looks to hiring more MODS or give Oracles more MOD like capabilities.  But i'm sure there would be much less issues if customers signed up on plans that truly fit their usage.  And i think if customers look at some of the community archives for answers first instead of messaging MODS immediately that would help.

Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE! From October 27 to 28 - Get a SIM + your next 30 days of service for $0 in-store!


@z10user4 wrote:

@Kamal29 wrote:

Can I get the deal, I just bought a sim card from Walmart on Friday October 26th Night. 

 

Please give me the deal too because by the time number got activated it was almost October 27th. 

 

Thanks.


I'd be curious to know that since PM runs on eastern time whether someone out west could go into a store after 9 PT (if they're open) and be included in this kind of a sale.


I would assume it's all based on est. As long as you for the criteria in-store and time date/ time you should be good

Oracle

Re: FLASH SALE! From October 27 to 28 - Get a SIM + your next 30 days of service for $0 in-store!


@dna2016 wrote:

NICE.  I say more deals the better.  Not every company offers deals on a regular, and if PM looks at their numbers and thinks it's worth doing another, then I say let it be.  Hopefully PM does take into account the SLA's and if needed maybe looks to hiring more MODS or give Oracles more MOD like capabilities.  But i'm sure there would be much less issues if customers signed up on plans that truly fit their usage.  And i think if customers look at some of the community archives for answers first instead of messaging MODS immediately that would help.


We have discussed more capabilities but it becomes a privacy issue as we are not employees of PM


* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *