cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE! From October 20 to 21 - Get a SIM + your next 30 days of service for $0 in-store!

@Allymorgan1 wrote:

Hi.

I never received the credit on my account after activating a plan.

What can I do?

Did you go into a store and do the whole process there on that specific weekend?

Or did you buy a SIM and activate it at home?

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: FLASH SALE! From October 20 to 21 - Get a SIM + your next 30 days of service for $0 in-store!

In store at a Walmart

Mayor / Maire

@Allymorgan1 wrote:

In store at a Walmart

If you don't see at least the plan cost in your Available Funds then you'll need to take this up with the mods. You should have received it by now. Did you pay for the SIM? Some stores can choose not to "participate". But either way you should get that plan cost credit.

Send ONE (1) private message to them here and include your phone number and PIN to minimize back and forth identity verification delays.
Forget your PIN? Then you'll need 3 of either of these pieces of information you used when you signed up: full address, birthdate, last 4 digits of CC you might have used, email address on the account, alternative phone number you might've entered when you signed up. Or, in addition, either of these to get to 3: last payment amount and date, last add-on bought and date.
And of course your question/problem.
Then hopefully they will get back to you as soon as they can between M-F 9-9 (ET) and Sat-Sun 9-7:30 (ET). But it could be up to a couple days.
Depending on your notification settings, you would get an email notifying you of a reply. Get back here and see a red blob over the little envelope in the upper right of your screen and click on it to see the message.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey all!

I signed up/activated in at London Drugs in Courtenay, BC on Oct. 20th during the flash sale and never received my credit for the second month. I was just billed as of today. How can I have the free 30-day credit as advertised applied to my plan?

Tags (1)
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If this is the case the moderators will need to investigate.

To resolve this issue you will need to send a private message to the moderator team. They are available 7 days/week but not 24/7. Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderators.

Include your name, PM phone number, account number, 4-digit PIN and a brief description of the problem.