cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: FLASH SALE! From October 20 to 21 - Get a SIM + your next 30 days of service for $0 in-store!

yes, this is how they got me. I went to walmart after 9 o'clock and the mobile shop was closed. I thought they closed wen walmart closes at 11 pm....missed out on the entire promo, but still got the sim card free the other day

Re: FLASH SALE! From October 20 to 21 - Get a SIM + your next 30 days of service for $0 in-store!

Awesome

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I signed up yesterday, Oct 21 for a 90 day plan - will I get 30 days credit too or is that for 30 day plans only.  I noticed just today that there is no discount if one does the 90 day unlimited Canada and to the USA calling, global text, 18 +6 GB ($150) as opposed to the 30 day plan Canada and to the USA calling, global text, 6 +2 GB ($50).

I believe either 30 day plan or 90 same applies

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got a free sim from wallmart and I didn't  spend any money for sim. They also activated a 1 month plan for me.

and I paid 40$ for that. But the fact is that none of the wallmart staffs doesn't  know about the offer and they even doesn't  tell

Hey,

My girlfriend signed up for this but she didn't receive the credit for the next 30 days. Can you please advise on what she needs to do to get it?

Mayor / Maire

@barrywelsh20  it takes up to 72 hours for the credits to be seen in selfserve.    if they do not show up then you willl need to contact the mods.

Within 72hrs you should see it on your account

Thank you. It's been a week now, so I guess we'll send a message

Hi.

I never received the credit on my account after activating a plan.

What can I do?