cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: FLASH SALE! From October 20 to 21 - Get a SIM + your next 30 days of service for $0 in-store!

They did everything in store. I just create an account at home.

Re: FLASH SALE! From October 20 to 21 - Get a SIM + your next 30 days of service for $0 in-store!

At Wal-Mart...

Mayor / Maire

@Julia1052 wrote:

Saw this promotion just now and I got my SIM card early today...but, why they charged me 10$ for it? Should I go back to retailer to get money back?

Somebody earlier today had a similar thing happen. But he stopped at the point of paying for the SIM. But he'd already paid for a plan.

Dang corporations.

Sure. Try getting the $10 of the promo. They might just say they're not participating though so good frickin' luck.

I'd be interested to know if you do in fact eventually get your plan credit in a few days.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yes plan credit in 72hrs via text

Need to extend as it's awesome

Hi There,

I went to your retail partner, Walmart, to sign up 2 new users for this promotion. Unfortunately, Walmart contracts out the wireless business to a third party firm (not disclosed in the store) and it was closed so I was unable to sign up the two new referrals.

I think PM should utilize another sales channel for users. You should be able to order a SIM card off this site and be credited for the expense (i.e. free SIM card promotion). Anyways, I will be steering clear of Walmart for any wireless business. I am hoping you will have another flash sale soon!

Cheers,

Norm

Good point ..all promos should be done online as well as store. As not everyone can make it to any partner stores

Mayor / Maire

@Souky123  PM seems to have various promotions,  sometimes in stores sometimes online only.  they seem to alternate so i would not be surprised if the next promo is online only.

We are in the world of technology and stores are on there way out lol

yes, if u walk by a shopping mall. They have mobile shops popping up everwhere these days. Even WW has finally moved away from the janky kiosk to its own real store