cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE! From October 20 to 21 - Get a SIM + your next 30 days of service for $0 in-store!

@voya wrote:

Thanks for the reply.

FYI the only availble retailer in within the community from the ad list is Walmart. 

Interesting. That's unfortunate for you. The closest place I can get a SIM is 2 hours away. Yet here I am.

Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE! From October 20 to 21 - Get a SIM + your next 30 days of service for $0 in-store!

@z10user4 wrote:

@voya wrote:

Thanks for the reply.

FYI the only availble retailer in within the community from the ad list is Walmart. 

Interesting. That's unfortunate for you. The closest place I can get a SIM is 2 hours away. Yet here I am.

@z10user4You are a trooper! Good on you, sir.

@voyaEach promotion does not suit all people. If you live in a remote area not much you can do. Last time they gave away free ice cream it was on the other side of the country. However these promotions and offers change. I have heard before they gave $100 ($50 for both) for activating yourself with a referral online. Thats much better than a free sim and 30 days service.

Mayor / Maire

@RobertQc wrote:

@z10user4You are a trooper! Good on you, sir.

Well...when you live in a rural area you plan on the odd drive to the larger centre to get things you can't get in the rural area or closest small town.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Even if one has to sign up to a regular price plan...where else can you get unlimited Canada wide talk and International text and a bit of data for 30 bux. With rewards and friend referals you can even whittle that down a bit. Cost is even less if you just need basic local calling. Regular prices are pretty good considering you're in Canada. Good luck.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@IWorkForRogers

Refferal is not applcable when activating in store.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just a quick question. I spent around an hour to an hour and a half signing up for a new account with Public Mobile Friday night, only to find out about the sale the very next day. Is there anyway for me to now benefit from this promotion?

Thanks,

stevenm5

Just a quick question. On Friday night October 19th I spent about an hour to an hour and a half in Walmart setting up a new account with public mobile, only to find out about the sale the next day. Is there any way for me now to take advantage of this offer?

Thanks, 

stevenm5

Hi just bought a SIM card online but found out that there is a promo in store with free Sim, Can I cancel my order and get the promo at the store ?if yes how can we proceed 

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Zhuoyu wrote:

@IWorkForRogers

Refferal is not applcable when activating in store.

Referral certainly is available when activating in store. Just provide the number to the clerk

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@oouibrahim wrote:

Hi just bought a SIM card online but found out that there is a promo in store with free Sim, Can I cancel my order and get the promo at the store ?if yes how can we proceed 

You may be able to cancel but I doubt it. You would need to private message the Mods and with the current delay, your order would likely get processed before they replied. Regardless, I would still sign up in store to get this promo and keep your online purchase as a spare SIM