cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JFF
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: FLASH SALE! From November 23 to 25 - Get a SIM + your next 30 days of service for $0 in-store!

Right, that's exactly what happened to me. And I still have the extra SIM, don't know what to do with it. 😂

JFF

Re: FLASH SALE! From November 23 to 25 - Get a SIM + your next 30 days of service for $0 in-store!

@JFF wrote:

You have to write to the them in a private message, giving all the account details, and they might give you the credit back very soon. Good luck.

@z10user4 It's usually helpful to know who you're replying to by either quoting the post you're replying to as I just did or using the "@ username" or even just the username

Otherwise who knows who you're talking to. Smiley Happy

LOL, am I doing this right now? I THOUGHT reply means reply. 😂

JFF

@JFF wrote:

$25 referal bonus will be the one you are looking for. 

@JFF, no one knows who you are replying to if you don't quote the post or at least tag the person you are responding to.

@ShawnC13 Thanks for pointing it out. 

Mayor / Maire

@JFF:

That looks more like a copy/paste. See the black Quote box just above to the right of the text entry box? When you click Reply in the lower right of someones post then click the black Quote, it'll add the post contents.

But doing @ username that I just did for you also works.

Or even just JFF. Anything. Otherwise...who the heck are you talking to.

JFF

@z10user4 wrote:

@JFF:

That looks more like a copy/paste. See the black Quote box just above to the right of the text entry box? When you click Reply in the lower right of someones post then click the black Quote, it'll add the post contents.

But doing @ username that I just did for you also works.

Or even just JFF. Anything. Otherwise...who the heck are you talking to.

Got it. 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Your retailers are not able to access your systems to sign people up in Toronto today. How do we do this online and still get the Black Friday sale benefits?

Hi Just purchased a new sim from Walmart for CAD 35 plan and activated my sim by porting my old number to PM. However, at Walmart they charged me  CAD 35 + tax. I was under the impression that since this is a flash sale, I will not be charged for the first month. Please let me know what is this charge about? Also, I can see an available balance of CAD 12, what is this about?

What will be my next month charges?

Mayor / Maire

@ritsp wrote:

Hi Just purchased a new sim from Walmart for CAD 35 plan and activated my sim by porting my old number to PM. However, at Walmart they charged me  CAD 35 + tax. I was under the impression that since this is a flash sale, I will not be charged for the first month. Please let me know what is this charge about? Also, I can see an available balance of CAD 12, what is this about?

What will be my next month charges?

You pay for the first month and get a credit to your self serve account for the second month. This will show up within the next couple of days.

You won't see any charge to your credit card for next month.

The $12 available funds comes from $10 referral credit (one-time credit) and $2 auto pay reward (ongoing as long as you have a credit card on file).

The price for month three will be $35 (plan month 3) - $2 (auto pay month 2) - $2 (auto pay month 3) - $12 = $19 + tax for the $35 plan. Month four is $33 + tax.

All the numbers above are assuming that you don't buy any additional add-ons with the available funds and don't get any other rewards for referring your friends or helping in the community.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ritsp

You do need to pay for the first month.  You should have gotten the SIM card for free.  

The $12 balance is probably the $10 friend referral + $2 autopay referral.  You should receive another $35 within 72 hours.  You will not need to pay for 2nd month and will get partial credit for third month.  

Thanks for your prompt reply Smiley Happy