cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JFF
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: FLASH SALE! From November 23 to 25 - Get a SIM + your next 30 days of service for $0 in-store!

No, that's not right. The Wal-Mart guy should look through his site and find the promotion and its code for you in order for you to benefit the $0 deal. Sometimes, they are not well informed, and you may have to show them the promo. Sadly this happened, and you can't do much about it. 

JFF

Re: FLASH SALE! From November 23 to 25 - Get a SIM + your next 30 days of service for $0 in-store!

You have to write to the them in a private message, giving all the account details, and they might give you the credit back very soon. Good luck.

Mayor / Maire

@JFF wrote:

You have to write to the them in a private message, giving all the account details, and they might give you the credit back very soon. Good luck.

It's usually helpful to know who you're replying to by either quoting the post you're replying to as I just did or using the "@ username" or even just the username.

Otherwise who knows who you're talking to. Smiley Happy

Tags (1)
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

one of my friend signed up on thurs and i got the $25 referral credits the next day (Fri).  My referral credits usually showed up the next day.

@TK123 wrote:

it can take up to five days to see your $25 fee

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@abTest wrote:

@mjat87, Getting the SIM for free does not make you ineligible for the $25 referral (or the ongoing $1 referral bonus for your friend).  The $1 referral will show up in your friend's self serve portal.  He should get a notification at some point.  Also, the $25 bonuses will take a few days to show up.

Welcome to Public Mobile!

Just a correction.  If you activate in-store during the Black Friday weekend, you and your referral will not get $25 credits.  Your referral will get $10 credits instead.  I asked the moderator and he confirmed this.

JFF

Write to the moderator in private mail (not posting publicly here), giving all your personal info. and the situation, they may credit you. Good luck!

JFF

Haha, It's your lucky day. 

JFF

You've got 4 now. Way to go. 😁

JFF

$25 referal bonus will be the one you are looking for. 

Oracle

@JFF wrote:

$25 referal bonus will be the one you are looking for. 

@JFF, no one knows who you are replying to if you don't quote the post or at least tag the person you are responding to.

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Tags (1)