cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: FLASH SALE! From November 23 to 25 - Get a SIM + your next 30 days of service for $0 in-store!

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: FLASH SALE! From November 23 to 25 - Get a SIM + your next 30 days of service for $0 in-store!

i want deal but i just bought the sim card and have to wait for it in the mail. do i still get the deal?

Mayor / Maire

@anne12345, If you activate before Dec. 6, and enter a referral number, you will each get $25 bonus.  However, If you go to a participating store this week-end, you get a free SIM, and your second month free.  Just hang on to the SIM that comes in the mail.  Never know when it might come in handy.

I switched to PM as the ads pop up on Nov 22 and missed the great offer the next day.Hopefully PM will look into my acc and give me that deal too. Sign up for $35 plan with auto pay.So far everything works fine after 2 days with PM.

Mayor / Maire

@abTest wrote:

@anne12345, If you activate before Dec. 6, and enter a referral number, you will each get $25 bonus.  However, If you go to a participating store this week-end, you get a free SIM, and your second month free.  Just hang on to the SIM that comes in the mail.  Never know when it might come in handy.

Just for clarity...that promo got extended to December 16th.

Mayor / Maire

@Leonc88 wrote:

I switched to PM as the ads pop up on Nov 22 and missed the great offer the next day.Hopefully PM will look into my acc and give me that deal too. Sign up for $35 plan with auto pay.So far everything works fine after 2 days with PM.

When I first got here in May I didn't really know anything about the Community and got all signed up and was happy as can be. Then inside of the same month a couple promos came and went and I'm thinking Hey! come on! I just got here. How about some price protection for new customers inside of one 30 day term. So I sent a private message making observation of that and they very nicely graciously gave me a little somethin' somethin'.

Ask nicely. Smiley Happy

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Nice... keep these good deals coming Smiley Happy

Hello, I’m wondering about you flash sale. We went to London drugs today to set up 3 phones through this deal as new customers. The gentleman there told us he can’t activate the SIM cards for us we have to do us ourselves. We did mention this promo but he had no idea what we were talking about. There for he charged us for the 3 SIM cards and had to pay up front for the 3 $25 phone plans on top equaling $117.60 is this right or should we not get it as the promo? Thank you for you time Robert Johnson 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The SIM cards should have been free and London Drugs should have taken care of the activation for you.  You have to pay up front for your first month.  Go back to the store and get your money back for the SIM's and get them to do the activation.

Oracle

@Peachland4 wrote:

Hello, I’m wondering about you flash sale. We went to London drugs today to set up 3 phones through this deal as new customers. The gentleman there told us he can’t activate the SIM cards for us we have to do us ourselves. We did mention this promo but he had no idea what we were talking about. There for he charged us for the 3 SIM cards and had to pay up front for the 3 $25 phone plans on top equaling $117.60 is this right or should we not get it as the promo? Thank you for you time Robert Johnson 

Besides the 3 sims everything was done right.  You should get a credit for your second month on all 3 lines placed into your accounts within 5 days.  You can contact the mods about the sim cards you paid for and see if they will credit those to you and put it in your available funds for future use.  

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.  In your message please include:

- PM Phone Number

- 4 digit PIN (or at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)

- account number

- date of birth

- complete address listed on account with postal code

- email address on account

- most commonly called numbers

- alternate number listed on the account

- last payment date and amount

- last 4 digits of the credit card

-Detailed explanation

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *