cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: FLASH SALE! From November 23 to 25 - Get a SIM + your next 30 days of service for $0 in-store!

Oh okay that makes sense. Thank you very much.

Re: FLASH SALE! From November 23 to 25 - Get a SIM + your next 30 days of service for $0 in-store!

Thanks I tried that it doesn’t want to accept my cc and says unable to process. The bank says there’s an issue with their site. 

Yeah I tried to set it up online and had to go in store to do it. Because my debit/visa wouldnt work. So maybe jus take a visit to walmart. Only took me about 5 mins to have it all done.

Did people who signed up using this deal get their first month credit in their account yet?

I signed up on Black Friday in a store, my credit card was charged, but I still don't see the credit in my account. I was wondering if they were slow to process it or if something went wrong with my account and I should escalate. Thanks!

Mayor / Maire

@JCSCS wrote:

Did people who signed up using this deal get their first month credit in their account yet?

I signed up on Black Friday in a store, my credit card was charged, but I still don't see the credit in my account. I was wondering if they were slow to process it or if something went wrong with my account and I should escalate. Thanks!

Log in to your self-serve here and look at the number next to Available Funds. It should have at least the value of the plan you chose. That is how the credit is delivered.

Thanks, I did that, and my available funds are $2 because I signed up for AutoPay. My account was not credited, and I was wondering if other people's were. If no-one's account was credited yet, that means they're just slow to do it, but if other people's were, then there must be an issue with my account...

Mayor / Maire

@JCSCS wrote:

Thanks, I did that, and my available funds are $2 because I signed up for AutoPay. My account was not credited, and I was wondering if other people's were. If no-one's account was credited yet, that means they're just slow to do it, but if other people's were, then there must be an issue with my account...

Good. Sorry. It wasn't exactly clear which account you were referring to. You might have meant your credit card thinking that the credit would come to your credit card.

Did you pay for the SIM? That was supposed to be free too. And that was November 23rd right?

It would normally take upwards to 3 days for credits to appear. Now we're over a week. So I guess you should send a private message to the moderators to get it cleared up.

Send ONE (1) private message to them here and include your phone number and PIN to minimize back and forth identity verification delays.
Forget your PIN? Then you'll need 3 of either of these pieces of information you used when you signed up: full address, birthdate, last 4 digits of CC you might have used, email address on the account, alternative phone number you might've entered when you signed up. Or, in addition, either of these to get to 3: last payment amount and date, last add-on bought and date.
And of course your question/problem.
Then hopefully they will get back to you as soon as they can between M-F 9-9 (ET) and Sat-Sun 9-7:30 (ET). But it could be up to a couple days.
Depending on your notification settings, you would get an email notifying you of a reply. Get back here and see a red blob over the little envelope in the upper right of your screen and click on it to see the message.

Thanks, I'll contact the moderators. My credit card was never charged for the SIM so at least that part of the transaction worked well Smiley Happy

Just an update for anyone else who may not have received their credit: the moderators rock and fixed everything promptly! It turns out that the store did something incorrectly when they activated my account so Public Mobile didn’t see it as an in-store activation, but rather an online activation. But the moderators took care of it and all’s good with my account now Smiley Happy Hopefully this helps someone else who may be experiencing similar issues. Make sure you hold onto your store invoice!