cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FLASH SALE! From July 28 to July 29 - Get a SIM + your next 30 days of service for $0 in-store!

Alan_K
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hey Community,

Effective July 28, 2018 until July 29, 2018 at 11:59PM ET, we are offering a SIM card and your next 30 days for $0 when you activate a 30-day plan in-store! This will be applied as an account credit and the offer is available to new customers only.

How to Get this Offer:

• 30 Days for $0: When you activate a Public Mobile SIM card in-store on a 30-day plan from July 28 to July 29, 2018, you will get your next 30 days of service for $0!
    • The credit value that you will receive will be equal to the price of the rate plan on which you activated your SIM card. This credit will cover the rate plan cost only. It will not cover additional costs such as Add-Ons.
    • Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 72 hours. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.
    • For example, if you sign up on our current $35 for 1GB at 3G speed, Unlimited Canada-wide Talk and Unlimited International Text 30-day plan, your account will be credited $35 within 72 hours of activating.
    • Eligible customers will receive a confirmation text message shortly after the credit has been applied to your account. These details can also be found by signing in to your Self-Serve account.
    • You will not need to top-up your account at your first renewal date, unless you purchase Add-Ons, change or future-date your plan to a more expensive plan during the first 30 days. Note that, if you have registered for AutoPay, you will continue to receive your $2 AutoPay reward every 30 days. All Reward rules, which can be found at publicmobile.ca/rewardrules, apply.  
  • $0 SIM Card: SIM cards will be $0 when you activate in-store only.

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here.

-Public Mobile Community Team  

108 REPLIES 108

dtran3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Oh man... Too bad I referred my brother last night... At the end of the day too! I wish I knew about this earlier 😞

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tharindubala, the promotion is only for 2 days.  Who knows what promotions might/might not be there next month.  You can sign up now for this plan, and port(transfer) your number next month.  However, you would not really save anything, since you wouldn't be using the plan during the first month.

If I have mis-understood, let me know.

tharindubala
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for yoer reply,

Just  now I saw your promotion. The bad mistake that I made was, I already extend my current connection by paying even addtional amout to my current service provider.

So is this offere will be there in next month also.

Otherewise I will loose nearly CAD 60 if I chage it tomorrow.

Also if thise promotion is not there for next month,

is there any posiility to singn-up with a new connection tomorrow and later in

next month change the mobile number to my current number.

Thanks.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@tharindubala wrote:

Hi I do have some other service provider's number. 
Can I use my existing number with new PM mobile connection

@tharindubala absolutely yes.  Your account with your existing provider must be active and in good standing to peform a number port.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

tharindubala

Hi I do have some other service provider's number. 
Can I use my existing number with new PM mobile connection

ottawa
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I have a friend on Telus who I was going to get to move to PM on the $40/4.5GB for the $25/$25 promo. This costs the same but puts all the extra bonuses in my friend's hands (not sure whether that's a plus or minus for me).

$25/$25: she pays $10+$40+40-$25=$65, I pay -$25, net $40 for 2mo.

2MF: she pays $0+$40+0=$40, net $40 for 2mo.

I'm happy to save her that money and to get her on PM for the $1/mo, main downside I see is there's no financial incentive for her to remember the referral (that's why I liked the $10 credit).

Anyway great offer from PM. I'll let my friend decide whether go to to WM or just sign up online. I figure she should get a new number then port in her old number when she's positive all is well? Especially if doing the online deal since there will be a delay right?

Thanks!

=aw

lemoncora

Don't think so, as the $25 refer a friend is online only. And this is in-store promo Smiley Indifferent

Gel-Doua
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Does it work with 25$ "refer a friend" too?

nabil114

Same here

gudeitaimu

Wow another great promo and how can we keep up...but I am not complaining:)

retsina

Again and again. Smiley Happy

galaxy8

Public Mobile doesn't have stores, does it?

You mean we have to go to WOW mobile or Walmart wireless to get this offer? Can't do it online?

dorax1997

NO WAY!

Just actived my plan like 2 days ago 😞 But it's all good! 

Keep it up PM!

closng

Let's not stop here, keep them coming!!!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Wow, it is hard to keep up with all the promotions.  Not complaining, keep them coming. 

pakmode

So.  Many.  Promos.  Cannot. Keep. Up.

GitGudSam

I just activated mine 2 days ago what a bummer ahaha

dna2016

WOW!!! PM is on fire with the promos.  Nice 2 day promo, time to talk to people and get these referrals bonuses.  Great job PM with the summer promos.

Need Help? Let's chat.