cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: FLASH SALE! Buy a SIM & get a bonus 3 GB of data when you activate on any plan $35/mo or hig

Good day Computergeek541,

It's to bad Public mobile does not have a better set up for giving a 48 hour promo without giving you time to use it. These promo are good for people that live in a city where everything is available. Would you suggest that when I get my sim card I should wait till black Friday to join Public mobil.

Thank you

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: FLASH SALE! Buy a SIM & get a bonus 3 GB of data when you activate on any plan $35/mo or hig

I sent you a private message offering you the SIM card to get it done today...if you still want to.

AE_Collector

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@computergeek541 wrote:

@darlicious @AE_Collector 

For this promotion, Public Mobile said up to 10 business days in the first message of this thread, although it could take less than that for some new customers.

@computergeek541  Thanks I was thinking it was that....went looking and couldn't find the statement so I went with lesser option.

Hi AE_Collector,

I did send you an answer, the thing is I am very new at this. So if My message did not get to you explain how to send you a private message.

thank you

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Just checked again, no new messages so something went wrong. Here is where you click for private messages. Or just send an email to A1A33702@telus.net if that works.

AE_Collector

D5DBF14B-C164-4F5E-B02B-8588B5C31C42.jpeg

@Sea_Mare wrote:

Hi AE_Collector,

I did send you an answer, the thing is I am very new at this. So if My message did not get to you explain how to send you a private message.

thank you

@Sea_Mare  To send a private message either go to the envelope icon top right of your screen by your avatar and add in the send to bar "@" whomever and tap the appropriate user in the pop up or tap and hold the avatar of the user you want to message and click in the pop up of the user "private message".

Thanks for the response. Will check after 72hrs.

@Belushi wrote:

Again, Public Mobile has said up to 10 business days for the data bonus.

@Belushi wrote:

@Belushi  after further research and a post by @computergeek541  it can take up to 10 business days for it to be added. Generally for most it will occur within 72hrs after the promo ends...so hopefully by day end on Wednesday Nov 13th. But unless you run out of your monthly allotment  of data before the 10 days is up would wait until then to contact a moderator about having it added. It is an addon that rolls over so you want to use it  to cover heavy usage months when you run out of data just before renewal. If you find you either have larger monthly data needs ($10 more monthly from the $40 plan adds 3.5gb to your plan) or much lower data needs 1gb or so (save $15 per month by changing on your next renewal to the $25 plan). These will make the data add on bonus have the most value on your plan. At $90 (3×$30/1gb) data add ons are expensive at public mobile so having them compliment your plan and making them stretch is better than burning thru them when 3.5gb -4gb can be purchased by 30 day plan changes for $10-$15 more.

@Sea_Mare  Thanks to a private message from @ShawnC13  correcting me the "@" is not required in the send bar when using a private message. Just wanted to clear that up for you and other users of the community. You will find that the oracles here are extremely helpful in making sure the correct information is supplied in order to avoid confusion. I would like to personally thank @ShawnC13 for his private message and @will13am , @computergeek541 , @Luddite , @mimmo, @stonechucker , @SD08 and @NDesai for all their mentoring during my time on the community in the last few months to make me a better contributer. Most though don't feel the need to send the correction via private message but simply correct you on the thread.