cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FLASH SALE! Buy a SIM & get a bonus 3 GB of data when you activate on any plan $35/mo or higher

Tiana_V
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hey Community!

Happy Friday! My name is Tiana and I’m a recent addition to the Public Mobile team. I’ll be your go-to from now on for all things PM and Community, taking over from @Alan_K. Don’t worry, Alan will still be around and on the team, only now with a new focus on improving support for you all. I’m super excited to join the Community and for my first announcement to be a flash sale coming this weekend!

From November 9-10, customers that purchase a SIM card online or in-store will gain access to an exclusive offer of a one-time bonus 3GB of data. Simply activate before November 10, 2019 11:59PM ET, on a $35+/mo plan to claim this offer. This will be applied as an Add-On. This offer is available to new customers only.

How to Get this Offer:

• Bonus 3 GB of data: When you activate by November 10th on a rate plan of $35/mo or higher. you will get a one-time bonus 3 GB of data.
    • To redeem, SIM must be activated by November 10th on any rate plan $35/mo or higher. Purchase a SIM online here.
    • Eligible customers will be provided the one-time 3 GB data Add-On within 10 business days.
  • This offer is stackable with other in-market promotions

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here.

-Public Mobile Community Team

70 REPLIES 70

Then one wonders if some form of record of the purchase of the SIM card is needed or if it really just means acquire a SIM any way possible and activate a new account. For example, sometimes retailers give the SIM card for free if you activate through them. Or, I have several spare SIM cards on hand so maybe one of them could be used to activate a new account on this promo.

AE_Collector

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Welcom to community:)

@AE_Collector wrote:

Great...more flash sales and more dedicated support!!

This sale leaves me with a common question though.... How does one order the sim card today, receive it in the mail and activate the new account by Sunday?

AE_Collector

There are ways to get an online activation done, but definitely not by ordering it through publicmobile.ca for this promotion.

Great...more flash sales and more dedicated support!!

This sale leaves me with a common question though.... How does one order the sim card today, receive it in the mail and activate the new account by Sunday?

AE_Collector

@maheshboloor wrote:

Welcome to Public Mobile @Tiana_V .

Quick question about the add on - The 3gb will remain on the account until all of it is used up just like the 1 gb add on we have currently?

This bonus a data add-on for use within Canada. It remains in your account until it is used up or until your account is closed (whichever may come first).

@Lapis_19 wrote:

Welcome Tiana! Great sale. Are you an oracle or a moderator?

Tiana_V is a Public Mobile staff member, but not a moderator.

Oracles do not work for Public Mobile and are customers.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Welcome Tiana to PM !  Great promo for new customers.

maheshboloor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Welcome to Public Mobile @Tiana_V .

Quick question about the add on - The 3gb will remain on the account until all of it is used up just like the 1 gb add on we have currently?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Welcome to the big time @Tiana_V .

Lapis_19
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Welcome Tiana! Great sale. Are you an oracle or a moderator?

Need Help? Let's chat.