cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: FLASH SALE! Buy a SIM & get a bonus 3 GB of data when you activate on any plan $35/mo or hig

@Sea_Mare wrote:

Hi Tiana_V,

I did purchase a sim card on line it is November 10th. Like you said to buy it on line on November 9 and 10th but you also said to activate it by November 10th. How can you do that.

thank you

Daniel

@Tiana_V  This is a very good question. In your announcement you said "to buy a SIM card online here"and activate by November 10th to recieve the 3gb data bonus. We at the community know that you cannot purchase a SIM card online and recieve it within the 2 day time period to activate. How is a new customer to know that it is impossible to Do?

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: FLASH SALE! Buy a SIM & get a bonus 3 GB of data when you activate on any plan $35/mo or hig

These new customer promos frequently say to order a sim online even though it is only a 48 hour promotion. They should offer the service to include the serial number of the sim in an email when one is ordered.

AE_Collector

edited by computergeek541: This isn't a buy and sell website and as such, these references have been removed.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi AE_Collector,

I did order a sim card this morening since I could not go to the store to get one. I still want to take part in the promo. But since I do not have the sim card I can not do anything before midnight tonight. Can you help me. I did get an email from public mobile with the order conformation 182150.

Thank you

@Sea_Mare wrote:

Hi AE_Collector,

I did order a sim card this morening since I could not go to the store to get one. I still want to take part in the promo. But since I do not have the sim card I can not do anything before midnight tonight. Can you help me. I did get an email from public mobile with the order conformation 182150.

Thank you

Private message sent to you....

Love Public Mobile! This would make a great Christmas gift Smiley Happy 

Good day everyone. Just got a sim and activated the $40 plan. Surprised there wasnt any 3gb bonus data when i checked my profile. Am i missing anything? No promotion code was provided for the 3Gb bonus so i couldnt input any for the field while activating.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Belushi  The data bonus will be added go your account within 72 hours. No promo code is needed it is automatic.

I thought this promo said added within 7 days? In any event, it likely has to be added manually so a couple of days at least and quite possibly more.

AE_Collector

@darlicious @AE_Collector 

For this promotion, Public Mobile said up to 10 business days in the first message of this thread, although it could take less than that for some new customers.

Yeah probably "worst case scenario". Quite likely it will be done in just a few days but hold off on contacting moderators until the official time has passed.

AE_Collector