cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: FLASH SALE! Buy a SIM & get a bonus 3 GB of data when you activate on any plan $35/mo or hig

have purchassed 3 sim cards on amazon, how do i activate them before november 10 for the 3Gig bonus if i don't physically have the cards yet? 

GR
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE! Buy a SIM & get a bonus 3 GB of data when you activate on any plan $35/mo or hig

@hunterblack you can't,  all you could do is go to a Walmart or London drugs and get Sim cards and when you get the ones from amazon just sell them or save them  

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@hunterblack wrote:

have purchassed 3 sim cards on amazon, how do i activate them before november 10 for the 3Gig bonus if i don't physically have the cards yet? 

Amazon sometimes delivers on Saturday and Sunday based on when they sent it and who they used for shipping.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Good plan bonus to have.   They should have it for existing customer who had been a while. Smiley Happy

Actually they did! All existing customers were given a 1 Gb add-on a couple of months ago. Unheard of to give existing customers something just for being existing customers!

AE_Collector

@GR wrote:

@hunterblack you can't,  all you could do is go to a Walmart or London drugs and get Sim cards and when you get the ones from amazon just sell them or save them  

There are other ways to get a sim card if the person doesn't have a convenient retail location that sells Public Mobile sim cards close by.  Some third-party sim card sources will provide the sim card number ahead of time, but that means that you would need to activate before you receive the sim.

Some forum members may hold spare new SIM cards for purposes such as this? (I keep several on hand for this purpose) With PM constantly running these weekend Flash Sales many prospective new customers can not easily get a SIM card in time to activate and score the promotion. All the new customer really needs is the SIM card serial number to activate and somewhere to have the SIM card mailed to so they can make their new service work.

AE_Collector

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I just activated my new Public Mobile account tonight in store.  How do I get access to my extra 3GB data, will it just show up on my account?

Thanks!

Tags (2)

@shauno wrote:

Hi I just activated my new Public Mobile account tonight in store.  How do I get access to my extra 3GB data, will it just show up on my account?

Thanks!

If you signed up on a $35 or higher plan, it's automatic within 10 business days.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Tiana_V,

I did purchase a sim card on line it is November 10th. Like you said to buy it on line on November 9 and 10th but you also said to activate it by November 10th. How can you do that.

thank you

Daniel