cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE! Activate any $25+/mo plan and get a bonus 5 GB of data + get a SIM for $0

@CallMeJoof 

It will be automatically to added within 7 days according to terms. 

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: FLASH SALE! Activate any $25+/mo plan and get a bonus 5 GB of data + get a SIM for $0

@TraOnVL wrote:

I changed plan $25 May 25, 2019 but plan will apply my next bill cycle June 14 I don't know will I get this 5 GB of bonus data? Thank you.

No. new activations to those plans only not for those moving switching plans if I understand correctly

Mayor / Maire

@TraOnVL wrote:

I changed plan $25 May 25, 2019 but plan will apply my next bill cycle June 14 I don't know will I get this 5 GB of bonus data? Thank you.

@TraOnVL 

You will not qualify for this promotion unfortunately.  Only new activations.  Not plan changes for existing customers.

Mayor / Maire

@CallMeJoof wrote:

I just activated a new account on a ready-made plan today ( $50 8GB ) but was unable to find where I could apply the 5GB bonus add-on. Is this applied automatically to accounts activated this weekend or do I need to apply it manually?

Take note...Please note it may take up to 7 business days for bonus data to be applied. Smiley Happy Patience. It will be automatic. If not after 7 days write a private message to the moderator.

Mayor / Maire

@TraOnVL wrote:

In this business, the definition of the word activate is to create a new account with a new SIM.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes 5GB data add-on will be applied automatic to your account up to 7 business days.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You won't get 5GB for renewal plan. You have to activate a new account

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This add on is for only 1 time for one month or every month I will get 5 GB data

This 5 GB data is for one time one month or every month I will get 5 GB data

Checked at Walmart Kiosk at Queensborough. the bonus 5 GB of data is for only one month.