cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE! Activate any $25+/mo plan and get a bonus 5 GB of data + get a SIM for $0

@mynewhome wrote:

that's what I meant, activate a new sim with the flash sale then cancel the first one and port number over?

It's funny. Minutes before you asked your question, there were two posts about taking advantage of this promo. Scroll up and have a read.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: FLASH SALE! Activate any $25+/mo plan and get a bonus 5 GB of data + get a SIM for $0

Ya, saw that after, apologies!

how about port your number to numberbarn.ca first?,its $2 month and $5 porting fee

Mayor / Maire

@mynewhome wrote:

how about port your number to numberbarn.ca first?,its $2 month and $5 porting fee

I'll defer to others on that. I don't know about porting *back* from such a place.

Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 wrote:

@mynewhome wrote:

how about port your number to numberbarn.ca itfirst?,its $2 month and $5 porting fee

I'll defer to others on that. I don't know about porting *back* from such a place.

I think it's considered a VoIP provider for porting purposes. So porting times are several days to a week or two. Whereas porting to / from Canadian prepaid cell phone carrier should be in the range of a couple of hours, provided the information in the porting requests is complete and accurate.

I have set it up to park a number and forward to another number, it did take a few days to kick in. It's a good service though. Have not tried to port out of it yet.

I really don’t see this as a perk worth spending a bunch of time to do a work around to take advantage of it. Yes it is a little incentive for someone about ready to make the move to actually get it done but beyond that... we’re jit talking months of fee service or a free phone etc. If you missed out on it this time take advantage of this offer by getting some friends and family onboard this weekend and you will get $ off your plan as long as you are with PM! Or start planting the seeds with friends and family and it shoukdn’t be long before the next $25 credit promo for referring new customers.

well $15/m saving will certainly add up over time so I think its worth it 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@mynewhome wrote:

well $15/m saving will certainly add up over time so I think its worth it 

Hi @mynewhome 

I didn't think i follow, where does 15/m come from?

I should point out 5gig is one time add-on

whoa..am i having a senior moment? 

this is a one time 5 gig bonus...not a recurring 30 day data plan?

...feeling sheepish right about now

Correct. A 5gb data bonus that will last until you’ve used it up. It only kicks in when you exhaust your plans monthly data allowance.