cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: FLASH SALE! Activate any $25+/mo plan and get a bonus 5 GB of data + get a SIM for $0

@Slash5 wrote:

Just tried to activate at Walmart, they tried 2 different browsers and both failed. 25 min wasted.

Went to the Koodo store across the street that is listed as participating on the PM site and they didn't know what I was talking about and refused to do the free SIM.

Not sure about siging up with a company that can't seem to run a simple promotion.

Hi

A friend of mine had the same issue at Wal-Mart this morning, it was their internet at the store not trelus or public mobile. I suggest to try layer, it worked for him.

Also if i remember correctly the advertisement says at participating koodo stores, not all of them, so call the store to see if they are participating beforehand

Hope you find the place

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: FLASH SALE! Activate any $25+/mo plan and get a bonus 5 GB of data + get a SIM for $0

Yes I've seen build your own. They should have included it in the promo

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I just referred a friend today.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I activated my line 13 days ago , any way I can apply this promotion to my line? Koodo has a 2 week return policy but not sure about Public Mobile.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Signed up in store with this promo and got the free SIM. So far it is working great!

Mayor / Maire

@Saviz wrote:

Hi,

I activated my line 13 days ago , any way I can apply this promotion to my line? Koodo has a 2 week return policy but not sure about Public Mobile.

You could always run out and get the free SIM and the $25 plan and activate it all up and then run out the clock on your current 13 day old service. If you ported a number then you would need to port it back out to a cheap plan somewhere and then port it back into your newer plan.

Mayor / Maire

@Saviz wrote:

Hi,

This is promo applies to new activations only.

And Public Mobile being a prepaid service, you don't have that two weeks change your mind option. 

You can always sign up for a second account (with separate email, getting a different number). If you want to use your existing number with the new account you need to port out to a different provider and back into your second account at the according cost (SIM for other provider, plus, likely, cost for the first month's top up. ) Also keep in mind that you will loose any rewards, available funds, and remaining services if you port out since your account will be closed. Up to you to do the math and figure out if it's worth the hassle for you.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Any way existing customers can get this deal, activate a second phone?

Mayor / Maire

@mynewhome wrote:

Any way existing customers can get this deal, activate a second phone?

Of course. It's not about the phone. It's the SIM and account. Use your current phone to activate the new SIM. Then finish up your first SIM account.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

that's what I meant, activate a new sim with the flash sale then cancel the first one and port number over?