cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: FLASH SALE! Activate any $25+/mo plan and get a bonus 5 GB of data + get a SIM for $0

@trisheWalmart always offers free Public Mobile SIM card with in store activations. Even if it is not a promotion.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: FLASH SALE! Activate any $25+/mo plan and get a bonus 5 GB of data + get a SIM for $0

Unfortunately, me too...

Why is it that Wal-Mart has to activate the account and won't just let you buy a sim?

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@entersarah wrote:

Why is it that Wal-Mart has to activate the account and won't just let you buy a sim?

You could buy / they will sell a SIM. You get it fro free if activate it in store.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Metal1967 wrote:

@trishe wrote:

For new customers only? Does this apply to a new secondary phone for an existing customer also???

@trishe 

It was for New Customers...and was also a2 day sale...it flashed by and is over...

Actually it was for new activations. PM does not check if you have existing plans, so does not ID if you are a new "customer" ... but yes, it is over.

Mayor / Maire

@kmpec I don't see  the issue that was not inferred it was explained clearly as far as I was concerned besides that is old news plus there is no contract here

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@GinYVR wrote:

@trisheWalmart always offers free Public Mobile SIM card with in store activations. Even if it is not a promotion.

No they don't...they only do that with promo