cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
townie2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: FLASH SALE: 2GB of monthly bonus data for free*

I just walked into the Superstore kiosk and bought one, was worth the ten bucks instead of waiting for delivery, I believe Walmart kiosks sell them too. 

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Moomum Activation needs to be before the deadline. Ordering a sim doesn't lock the promo in.

@townie2 A lot of stores won't sell a sim unless they activate but that mean no promo.

townie2

Superstore kiosk I went to said do you want us to activate it or are you going to do it at home? 

RobW1

Click the message bubble in the bottom right corner and message a customer service agent.  Explain what happened and chances are they’ll apply the extra data.  I recently had to deal with customer service for a similar problem and they were great to deal with.

RobW1

I got my SIM for no cost at a Koodo kiosk in a mall in Edmonton.  They activated everything for me on site and everything went smooth.  When I got home I noticed the promotion online.  I messaged customer service, explained what happened and they added the promotion with no issues.  Just message them, explain what happened and I’m sure they’ll help you out.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@townie2   This one is online activation only.  

I understand some customers might have activated in store and PM was courtesy enough to apply the promotion back after.  However, to avoid unnecessary trouble, I still suggest you just to buy to SIM and activate online yourself

cphone
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just activated last night and am waiting for help from a moderator to get service. Would I still be eligible for this promo?

S--S
Mayor / Maire

@cphone 

that promo is for New customer Activate online only,

where you did Actviated !

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@cphone 

If you fulfilled all the other requirements of the promotion by choosing a $35+ plan and activated on line you can ask the CSA ( formerly moderator)if they will add the promocode 2GBBONUS to your account.

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@cphone  

I wouldn't worry about where you activated or when .... If you are a new customer with PM  and invested in a $35 or higher priced plan and can use the data ...I'd be asking the CSA for the bonus !

Need Help? Let's chat.