Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE: 2GB of monthly bonus data for free*

i wish its for existing user plan too 🙂

Moved:

Re: CRTC introduces new minimum prepaid plan standards

RobW1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just signed up for a $35 a month plan today and asked the rep at the kiosk if there were any promotions and he told me there weren’t.  Then I came home and saw this.  Is it possible to have this added to my plan as I literally just signed up several hours ago?

@RobW1 wrote:

I just signed up for a $35 a month plan today and asked the rep at the kiosk if there were any promotions and he told me there weren’t.  Then I came home and saw this.  Is it possible to have this added to my plan as I literally just signed up several hours ago?

Sorry, but no as this offer was only for activations that weren't done at the store.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@RobW1 

There is a targeted retail promotion of a 5gb bonus data add on maybe you qualify for it. You can ask the CSA's nicely if they will add it to your account if the retail location did not or could not and the CSA may not.....but probably will as a gesture of good will.

Must be a $25+ plan to qualify.Must be a $25+ plan to qualify.

RobW1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do I contact somebody?  I’ve been looking but can’t find a way.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@RobW1 

Click on the chat bubble at the bottom right corner of your screen. Type account specific issue and human and follow the prompts to submit your ticket via Simple--Simon to contact the CSA's. Keep an eye on your private message box the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little number to pop up indicating a message from a CSA. Responding promptly will speed up service times. Current wait times are under an hour.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
pkaraa
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

deja vu`

hope this one goes on all year round so the new users will get the bonus atleast if I cant being old PM user. 

:sulk:

Korth
Mayor / Maire

@pkaraa wrote:

deja vu`

hope this one goes on all year round so the new users will get the bonus atleast if I cant being old PM user. 

:sulk:

No guarantees, but I think chances are fair that existing PM subscribers will get a few extra GB of free data as gifts from PM. I doubt there'll be any killer promos from the "competitors" this year - thus no need for PM to offer distracting gifts as retention bribes - but it has become a sort of tradition (expectation) around xmas season.

Need Help? Let's chat.