cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
z10user4
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE: 2GB of monthly bonus data for free*

@barndoor : The wording in the OP from Jade page 1. Yeah that was a messy sentence 🙂

@z10user4 wrote:

@barndoor : The wording in the OP from Jade page 1. Yeah that was a messy sentence 🙂

From the offer details, it says online activation (but doesn't says only online activation).  Under the how to acitivate section, in-store activation is mentioned.  I don't to know what advice to offer people.

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yeah ...I missed the bit at the end  and was thinking it was just buy a  sim card in store  but I see it now says activation in store as well .   

@computergeek541  activation is on line whether by retailer or customer so  why should it matter if they want a new customer . 

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@computergeek541 : LOL!   All! Along! Well then if they're gonna say it then they gotta honour it. Otherwise it's the ol' bait 'n' switch. Kinda illegal in these h'yar parts.

Bd3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have an existing account and entered the 2gbbonus and noticed the bonus isn’t monthly it’s slowly going down on my account. How do I get this fixed? 

TheDantee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I used this code on the 23rd when I started my plan without issue the windows are to short to even order a sim and have it delivered to use the code in time should be longer promo but I was glad to see the code still working when I setup my plan.

Dunkman
Oracle

@Bd3 wrote:

I have an existing account and entered the 2gbbonus and noticed the bonus isn’t monthly it’s slowly going down on my account. How do I get this fixed? 

@Bd3 

This promo is only for new activations.  Existing customers do not qualify unless they activate a new account with a new number.  

Also, clarified with Jade, this promotion is only for online, at home activations.  Not in-store activations.  

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Saw Amazon Canada has sim cards on sale for $6.95 and you can sign up for Prime membership to faster delivery.

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@Dunkman : It's all very well to clarify these things which is great but can you also get them to edit the OP and subsequent repeats. Public Mobile is a marketing endeavour...make it right...wording matters.

Or perhaps easier and quicker...you add an edit line in that OP stating this clarification.

@z10user4 wrote:

@Dunkman : It's all very well to clarify these things which is great but can you also get them to edit the OP and subsequent repeats. Public Mobile is a marketing endeavour...make it right...wording matters.

Or perhaps easier and quicker...you add an edit line in that OP stating this clarification.

Any change to the announcement would need to be made by Public Mobile.

Need Help? Let's chat.