cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Khainesy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: FLASH SALE: 2GB of monthly bonus data for free*

I agree, would be nice for Public Mobile to reward their loyal customers. Does anyone know if a loyalty reward promotion will be announced soon? 

Khainesy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I agree, would be nice for Public Mobile to reward their loyal customers. Does anyone know if a loyalty reward promotion will be announced soon? 

Fawcett
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I highly suggest to buy the SIM card in-store; that’s what I did and I was able to activate it very fast online. Don’t forget that you need to activate it by August 13 to benefit from the promotion.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Khainesy 

Sometimes August most probably December.

shahestates

@Fawcett @Jade_S 

Is the 2GBBONUS code still working for signing up today for getting bonus recurring data every month? Someone said it is only limited for 6 months ?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

@shahestates You have until August 13th.

• Activate on any plan $35 or more using the promo code by August 13 and get a free 2GB recurring data bonus 
Fawcett

@shahestatesyou have until August 13th and you’ll receive the bonus each month for as long as you stay with Public Mobile.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@shahestates wrote:

@Fawcett @Jade_S 

Is the 2GBBONUS code still working for signing up today for getting bonus recurring data every month? Someone said it is only limited for 6 months ?

@Fawcett YMMV

@shahestates 

Terms and conditions state below:

esjliv_1-1628683292085.png

shahestates

@esjliv wrote:

@shahestates wrote:

@Fawcett @Jade_S 

@Fawcett YMMV

@shahestates 

Terms and conditions state below:

esjliv_1-1628683292085.png

This seems ambiguous, please see my email message below:

Public.jpg

But my question is that why are the online support chat team saying it is only for 6 months ??

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@shahestates wrote:

But my question is that why are the online support chat team saying it is only for 6 months ??

@shahestates  did you talk to the Activation online support ?  I believe those are Telus employee and they might not know the plan very well.  

From what we know, this is a re-occurring bonus with no ending.  

Of course, you can open a ticket with Customer Support Agent to confirm.  They will communicate with you via Community Inbox, which is good, you have the proof in writing.

Need Help? Let's chat.