Did you mean: 
zzprodigezz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: FLASH SALE: 2GB of monthly bonus data for free*

Me im not able to put this bonus in my account so sad ☹️

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@zzprodigezz : Existing accounts can't get this promo. New activations can.

efx456
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So much for being a loyal customer. So someone who joins now get 2GB extra while loyal suckers (I mean customers) get 2GB less than new activations. I'm looking elsewhere and will cancel soon.

softech
Mayor / Maire

@efx456  no need to get upset.. in fact.. all mobile carriers are like that.. they focus more with new customers than existing..  i guess with easy porting  ppl just come and go easy

but to be fair.. PM has been giving out Holiday Freebies last 2 years and some west coast customers are even getting Summer "freezies".. also, every year.. you get an extra $1 off.. and $1 for each friends you referred.. these are something hard to build back up if you leave

but of course.. if you really decide to leave.. check back with PM .. and join back when there is a promo that you like.

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@efx456 So much for being a loyal customer. So someone who joins now get 2GB extra while loyal suckers (I mean customers) get 2GB less than new activations. I'm looking elsewhere and will cancel soon.

For Prepaid service there simply is no Cancellation Required, if the number you have is important to you then you Port your number to the new Provider of your choice. If the number is not important then you just stop paying. It's as simple as that.

taytan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yeah I got to say it's really frustrating being a loyal customer and not being able to take advanaged of these promotions. I just left my cable TV provider over this type of thing and now I will have to shop around for a new cellplan. Actually this is how I became a PM customer...previous cell provider didn't want to provide new customer plan to a loyal customer. Oh well that's how they all want to handle it not just PM. PM you could stand out in the pack and change your policy and then your loyal customers would really rave about your service.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@taytan 

I'm a loyal customer and I tend to rave about my service. I have two accounts one got a promo at activation the other didn't. Have I expected to get any promotion in the last 2 years that is only offered to new activations? No. Did some of the promotions look very appealing? Absolutely!

One was so appealing I decided to activate it as an extra data account for the bf when he needs extra data.....but I certainly didn't think I could just switch him to it. All providers offer attractive promotions to lure customers away from the competition. It is rare for them to offer the same for their "loyal" customers.

For loyal customers pm offers rewards unlike any other provider. Some take no effort at all....loyalty and autopay. Remain loyal and its a guaranteed $7 off your plan cost. Put a varying degree of effort into contributing to the community and you can get up to $15 in rewards each month. Really rave about your service and refer your friends and family you can get up $110 each month. If you take advantage of what pm offers its loyal customers you will get what no other provider offers its customers.....a $0 bill. I did and I have two $0 bills. That keeps me very loyal to pm.

shahestates
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It is still valid after August 3 passed away. May I know what is the confirmed extended date for this offer?

softech
Mayor / Maire

.. The end date of the promotion is now August 13.

Dunkman
Oracle

@shahestates 

This promo was recently advertised again on the community forum.  In reality, this promo has been available since early June (not advertised well).  

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/pd3-3523583103?ds_rl=1268486&ds_rl=1268486&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI7KHm3...

Who knows when the promo will actually end?  Public mobile sometimes will not let the customers know exactly.  August 13 is a safe date as advertised in flash promotion, but it could be extended afterwards.  

Need Help? Let's chat.