cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE: 2GB of monthly bonus data for free*

Thanks @LeePublic  .

It is the same Promo code, right?  So, they pretty much just extended the current promo?

LeePublic
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@hTideGnow Yes, though there's one guy who had some success applying 3GBBONUS to get 3 GB monthly data as a promo. YMMW. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@LeePublic  maybe we should push it a bit further, try 4GBBONUS or 5GBBONUS?  LoL

LeePublic

@hTideGnow LOL! 😂 I wouldn't do that incase if PM flags the promo code.

S--S
Mayor / Maire

@LeePublic 

i suggest you if you are a New Customer and you need to know about that Flash Sale!
Get 2GB of monthly bonus data for free* when you activate on plans $35/mo+ with promo code 2GBBONUS.

you can do Live Chat with Agent, Online Activation Assistance click  Here  that only for New Customer, to you make sure for it.

also read  Terms and conditions 
Activate on any plan $35 or more and get a free 2GB recurring data bonus for a limited time.

Offer available to new customers who activate online.

2GB recurring data bonus will be applied to activations on $35, $40, $50 and $70 rate plans with the use of the promo code. Offer excludes $15 and $25 rate plans. Bonus data will expire if the account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed.
Please note it may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied.
This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers.
This offer is subject to change without notice.

• note: very important to do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,
  • and if you use a home internet please do one thing take your power internet off for about a 1 minute and put it back on, to refreshing your network,

• How To Activate Online visit Here  for more information,
  • Activate your Public Mobile SIM card

You'll be up and running in just 4 easy steps, Here 

• for 2GB of monthly bonus data for free* when you activate on plans $35/mo+

online only for that Promo code for 2GB ,  2GBBONUS , that monthly bonus for 2GB no expires but you have to keep your plan and if you changed your plan you will lost the promo 2GB you know,

put it the email for it and the same email when the do a new activate, HERE  ... 

• when you like to Activate put it both code one for promo another one for refer a friend and you will receive a one-time credit of $10. the will applied with 72hr, if you don't have a code for refer a friend let me know by Private Messages i will send to you
  • plus Set up AutoPay and you will receive a $2 credit every 30 days. 

• Good Luck and your welcome to Public Mobile

with a Beautiful Service 

you will be very happy

S--S
Mayor / Maire

@LeePublic 

by another member darlicious - Mayor / the provide
very important information, you have to know about it

It might have worked for you but until your renewal you don't know for sure. Pm could turn around and rescind your data bonus and tell you that you did not enter valid promo code so now you get none. It's one thing to make an honest mistake and pm honours the promocode or gives you the original promocode plan data bonus.....its another thing altogether to publicly advise other customers to purposely use the promocode you accidently imputted when you activated.

my respect @darlicious is very important points ! thank you for mentioned that
i appreciate it very much and for the new customer the have to know about it.

LeePublic

@S--S Ah I see, I wouldn't do that because I don't want to lose the bonus data, otherwise there goes my incentive to join Public. 

Rosguru
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I agree, I was looking forward to seeing the usual summer giveaways to loyal customers but so far have not seen any.  I look forward to those giveaways and alert the people who have signed up through me and my family and friends.  Since I have been with Public, there have always been those nice little gifts each summer and at Christmas.  This is one perk that I tell people about as they sign up.  Hopefully we see a return of these nice incentive goodies.

Tags (2)
THS
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Exactly. Its sad they don't care about existing customers. 

@THS wrote:

Exactly. Its sad they don't care about existing customers. 

@Jade_S 

This promotion has been either ongoing indefintiely or on-and-off for the longest time, that I'll suggest to consider adding 2GB additional to all of the plans $35 and up for anyone. As this offer has been around now for months, any sense of urgency for potential new customers sign up is gone, and it's clear that Public Mobile is willing to offer these data amounts at those price points on a recurring basis. Offering new plans that include the additional 2GB that are available to existing customers isn't  going to signficantly change the amount of new customers who sign up at this point.

Need Help? Let's chat.