cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Quigley
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: FLASH SALE: 2GB of monthly bonus data for free* | Sept 3 - 7

@barndoor  I have a postpaid plan that's not expensive and they let me switch my plan ( due to my usage ) monthly if I want, at no extra cost. It's very convenient.

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Quigley wrote:

@barndoor  I have a postpaid plan that's not expensive and they let me switch my plan ( due to my usage ) monthly if I want, at no extra cost. It's very convenient.

@Quigley  ... it would be . I guess the competition  gets stiffer on all fronts .

Is anyone else finding this website very slow this morning ? 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@barndoor wrote:

Is anyone else finding this website very slow this morning ? 

Community site?  Yes.  Click on it and only see the background colour.. 5 to 10 more seconds before the contents are loaded.

In fact, it has been like this on and off for me.  was good last week again, I thought issue gone away and start getting this slowness this week again

bluejaywpg

@barndoor you're perhaps right, though I would still be paying $9 (before community rewards, which have never been more than $2 for me) if I was still on the $15 plan. 

I guess everyone I know with a cell phone paying far more per month thinks that their rates are great deals & that it's not worth it to lower the monthly bill, or at least look into it. I can't think of anything else. I tell people that I pay zero at Simplii Financial but they aren't interested, even though some pay at least $20 per month just for a bank account. It's a super easy way to save money, so I don't understand why so many wouldn't be interested. It seems like slickness works more than straight facts. But I don't know what the secret is with those that pay zero here, though @darlicious has mentioned a few things that make sense. I just don't know why people are not interested from the get go when I mention PM & how little it costs. 

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

This has turned into a great discussion IMHO. Lots of friendly discussion and thought. Some viable workarounds for the lack of data problem. No one started out incensed with PM and making us, the community the bad guys. A picture here and there hasn’t tossed a good PM discussion into the lounge (won’t push my luck with a phone pic). 

I do notice the discussion is in an announcement topic though. I would suggest that maybe it should be split to its own topic but as always am fearful of where it could land. More effort should go into new titles for split topics IMHO. (Yes we’re covering everything here)

The GM Futurliners were from the 1940’s, a time where Television wasn’t the advertising medium it is today (or was until recently?) so GM built a dozen of these to do the North American exhibition circuit showcasing is “Parade of Progress”. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GM_Futurliner

AE_Collector

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@bluejaywpg 

You're close....$3 referrals+$2 autopay+$5 loyalty (eventually)=$10(my first account)+$2? community=$12+$3 more referrals=$15 - $15=$0/$15 plan. Three years to get 3 more referrals. Lol...how old and how many kids do you have? That's when you start working on their parents!! PM is the worry free teenage cellphone account......no overages!

bristal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there.

Just wondering if I can still register this deal for my friend, he wants to switch to PM. 

Thanks

S--S
Mayor / Maire

@bristal wrote:

Hi there.

Just wondering if I can still register this deal for my friend, he wants to switch to PM. 

Thanks

@bristal 

for new customers who activate online.only, To get  2GB of monthly bonus data for Free* when you activations on $35, $40, $50, $70 rate plans, for that Promo code for 2GB ,  2GBBONUS , that monthly bonus for 2GB no expires but you have to keep your plan and if you changed your plan you will lost the promo 2GB,just to you know.

put it the email for it and the same email when you do a new activate, Here link,

so when Activate put it both code

1. Enter  Promo Code for 2GB Free, ( 2GBBONUS ) 

2. Enter  Friend Referral Code (??????)  to you will receive a one-time credit of $10..,

they will applied within 72hr,,,

*information about Refer A Friend Reward, How Does It Work visit  Here link,

plus Set up AutoPay and you will receive a $2 credit every 30 days. save money and safe and secure 100%.

softech
Mayor / Maire

@bristal wrote:

Hi there.

Thanks

@bristal   Yes, it should be.  PM has been extending this promo week after week.  But do it fast, it can of course end it any time. 

barndoor

@AE_Collector wrote:

This has turned into a great discussion IMHO. Lots of friendly discussion and thought. Some viable workarounds for the lack of data problem. 

I do notice the discussion is in an announcement topic though. I would suggest that maybe it should be split to its own topic but as always am fearful of where it could land. More effort should go into new titles for split topics IMHO. (Yes we’re covering everything here)

AE_Collector

So how do things work here  ... I don't see a legend anywhere to say what is what . For example how do I tell if I have posted in a thread , or been quoted , there does seem to be notice if someone mentions me by name or bravos a post I made ,  I dunno ... I have been on other bulletin boards and I seemed to be able to follow them . But here I just give up and would have to ask  . Maybe it's an old age thing and I don't have a lot of time left so I don't want to spend it searching through bb discussions for answers.  Other than what shows up on the news feed or a post I get an alert about  i have no idea what is on the discussion block with out spending hours looking around . 

I wanted to ask what is the best  way to get a phone and a bit of data for info searches if we go to Iceland  for a week ...but I have no idea where to put it that I will find it again  if it isn't answered promptly.

Need Help? Let's chat.