cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE: 2GB of monthly bonus data for free* | Sept 3 - 7

@bluejaywpg 

Do you have a back up phone or a dual sim phone? A good work around would be similar to my data account (for the bf) that you may luck out and be able to get before Xmas with CCS or with both pm and CCS if you can stack promos. This should be offered at the holidays as it has in previous years....read through a couple of the posts that precede the linked post below for those who lucked out and got this deal in August.

Essentially in the end you get a $15 account w/5 to 7gb of add on data that you can activate when needed bridging two 30 day cycles of your main account that you use as a wifi hotspot. But you get 10.5gb of data for the first month and enough credit to cover 5×$15 plan amounts for $40 upfront.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Retail/CCS-latest-pm-marketing/m-p/716125/highlight/t...

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I agree with @mimmo.  It's fall and "Back to School" always drives these promos...but all I can say is Where have I seen this promotion before? 😁

Raman12
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This promo is only for six months.

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@Raman12 : Did you activate in store and then ask for goodwill after the fact? If you activated online and used the promo code then it would be 2GB "unlimited".

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 

And @Jade_S did mention that in store activations would also get a data bonus it just wasn't as lucrative as the online data bonus.....six months vs unlimited. That's the cost of commission!😃

HBee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So if I goofed up and registered, but didn't see the promo code filed, is there a way to retroactively apply it?  I rushed to register before the September 7th deadline today, but must have missed something.  😞

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@HBee 

Did you miss the referral code box as well?  Ask the CSA's to add it for you.

Contact customer support by clicking on the chat bubble at the bottom right corner of your screen and type in "missed promocode box" and human and follow the prompts to submit your ticket via Simple--Simon.   

Keep an eye on your private message box the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little number to pop up indicating a message from a CSA.

Responding promptly will speed up service times however they are still combing thru the backlog of tickets so expect a wait of up to 48 hours for non urgent issues.

bluejaywpg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@darlicious I'm on the $25 plan. What is CCS? I  don't have a dual SIM but I do have a crappy old backup Note 3.

@bluejaywpg wrote:

@darlicious I'm on the $25 plan. What is CCS? I  don't have a dual SIM but I do have a crappy old backup Note 3.

Canadian Cell Supplies is an authorized Public Mobile retailer.

rossputin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I was considering changing temporarily to $40 plan for 5 gigs but realized I'd be paying $5 more than new customers so am reluctant.

Will PM be doing anything for existing customers?

Sorry if asked already.

Need Help? Let's chat.