cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
softech
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE: 2GB of monthly bonus data for free* | Oct 29 - [Extended to Nov 8 ]

@MacDelle2 this is from new activation for $35 pan and above.  Not for existing.. I guess you got the email just to ask you to bring friends in..

dabr
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE: 2GB of monthly bonus data for free* | Oct 29 - [Extended to Nov 8 ]

@MacDelle2 wrote:

I typed my email address in for this (and I am an existing customer on a $25/mth plan) and it said I qualify for this promotion.  I tried to upgrade my plan and typed the 2GBBONUS code in and it said I don't qualify.  Can you let me know what I did wrong?

@MacDelle2   Yeah, you'll get the email suggesting that you can activate a new account for plans $35+ to qualify for this promo.

MacDelle2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I typed my email address in to see if I qualified and it emailed me and said I did.  I would be upgrading my plan to $35 from the $25 so shouldn't this promotion be applied?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@MacDelle2 wrote:

I typed my email address in to see if I qualified and it emailed me and said I did.  I would be upgrading my plan to $35 from the $25 so shouldn't this promotion be applied?

@MacDelle2   Sorry no...it's only for new activations.  You could open a new account if you're willing to give up your current number and rewards?

softech
Mayor / Maire

@MacDelle2 the email address is not to check if you are eligible,  I think.   I think it is only for PM to sent you the details of this promo.  Anyways it is for new activation only 😞

halestormcc

So, not for long time, loyal customers? 

softech
Mayor / Maire

@halestormcc   sorry, sad answer NO..

but you as a long time and loyal customer, you probably aware that PM has been giving out free data and long distance for the past 2 years.  Of course we cannot tell for sure they will repeat their success this year, but we will all find this out in 3 weeks!!!!

Yrendan

I just subscribed and the promo code still works!

softech
Mayor / Maire

@Yrendan they keep extending this promo.. not really "Flash" anymore...likely will still work for another couple months.. 🙂

Moved:

Need Help? Let's chat.